Best Go- To Makeup Brands for Your Halloween Looks (Spend Vs. Save)


Got your Halloween makeup looks down pat, but clueless on which beauty brands have the tools you need? Check out this quick list on my recommended makeup brands for your Halloween makeup looks. I've included Spend and Save options here to cater to any budget!


SPEND:

- One of the best professional makeup brands in my opinion. If you're into body painting and glam looks, consider Make Up For Ever's wide array of shades for eyeshadow, blush, and foundation with quality that's made to last professional makeup settings.

**Make Up For Ever is located in SM Mega Fashion Hall SM Megamall and Greenbelt 3




- My most favorite brand for theatrical makeup! If you're into hard- wearing makeup and into gory makeup looks, check out Kryolan's diverse range of SFX products such as stage blood variants, color wheels, and other pro products.

**Kryolan is located at Il Terrazo Tomas Morato and Promenade Greenhills


- Another great brand of professional makeup. In theatre, at least where I'm from, Kryolan's more known for foundation and color makeup while Ben Nye is known for SFX products such as scar wax, liquid latex, and other makeup effects.

**Ben Nye is available through The Style Quarter on Facebook and @tsqmakeup on Instagram.

SAVE:

 1. SNAZAROO

- If you're looking for good, affordable face and body paint, Snazaroo it is! I'm a huge fan of their clown white makeup!

**Snazaroo is availabe in Art Bar Serendra, BGC and National Bookstore boutiques.
2. IMAGIC

- A UK beauty brand, Imagic is best known for its affordable, professional- quality products. Their flash palette is one of my favorites!

**Imagic is available on IMAGIC PH on Facebook.

- NYX has now expanded their line to cater to professional makeup artists by including SFX products as well as bolder, more outrageous colors and pigments.

 **NYX is available in all leading department stores.


- BYS has just launched its SFX range and the impressive line up even includes fake blood, liquid latex, and scar wax to boot! Nothing above P600.00!

**BYS is available in leading SM Department stores.

What are your favorite makeup brands to use for Halloween/avant garde looks? :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. now I know where to get fake blood without wasting my red lippies. Anyway, I haven't seen SFX line of Nyx yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bys is nice! Will check their SFX line in mall. Will do halloween looks sa pamangkin ko. Hihihi. Time for me to play make ups. 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready for Halloween look I'll go for BYS 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice products! will try my best para sa Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh did not know that we can find something to put on our face in National Book Stores. Learned something new! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I badly needed this! It was hard to find good and diverse palettes like these in drugstores and department stores. :( Now I know where to look! This will come in handy especially when I'm going to do face painting for my nieces and nephews! Thanks for sharing this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool Ms Martha. I love all your suggestions here. I don't feel brave enough to do makeup tutorials yet. He he. I am inspired of what you're doing and you're the reason why I started my blog. I am planning to study makeup soon. All of my plans will push through next year or two. I am going to give avant garde or costume makeup a try.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)