K-Palette's new and improved eyeliners, plus a new shade!
I've been to the coolest event ever two weeks ago and it's the launch of K-Palette's new formula and new shade. FYI, I'm a huge arcade lover and claw machine is one of my favorite games!
Out of the three K-Palette Claw Machines, I aced two. Yay!
So what's new with K-Palette's eyeliners? Aside from the renewed formula- more beauty essences and more pigmented color- there's also a new shade in town!
Ladies, welcome Natural Black!
L-R: Brown Black, Natural Black (New), Super Black, Deep Brown
Here's Natural Black on my left eye, your perspective; it's a very deep brown with black; it defines the eyes without the sharp, overpowering look that Super Black imparts; perfect for those who want a soft kind of black for eyeliner!
The event also highlighter K-Palette's 10th year anniversary of making brows and eyes pretty and amazing! Cheers to more eyeliner innovation, K-Palette!
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Natural Black will be available in all retailers this November 2. Mark your calendars!
Visit K-PALETTE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.




The Natural Black is soooooo my type! Not too dark and not too light either for my skin color. It's perfect for those who want to achieve a fiesty yet natural korean eye look. Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!
ReplyDeletegrabe!! I wanna play in that claw machine!khit mghapon pa!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing event!!
Aww claw machine :'( I never get lucky with those lol!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to try K-Palette for it is raved by so many and hs lots of great reviews. It's just that it is pricey for me. Hoping someday I could try it or be lucky enough to score it in a giveaway..hehehe!
ReplyDeleteK-Palette products are so good! I still have the eyeliners from your #TBJ8thMegaAnniversary (congrats po ulit!) and sobrang economical nya gamitin.
ReplyDeleteThese products are really good. This can fit to all the beautiful woman in the world. I would like to present this to my girl friend LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love K-Palette! I recently bought the eyebrow kit (Real Lasting Eyeliner, Real Lasting Eyebrow, and Real-Lasting Eyebrow Mascara). I think it's such a steal at Php1,595 :P
ReplyDelete