Unboxing: BDJ Box Elite X Pink Sugar Lip Pop November 2017 Beauty Box

Lipstick lovers, here's a holiday treat from BDJ Box and Pink Sugar that you won't be able to resist!

I'm a big fan of treating yourself for the holidays so if you're a lipstick junkie, then go ahead, buy all the lipstick you want.

But I also acknowledge that our makeup addiction ain't cheap so here's an amazing announcement for you.



Lipstick lovers, take advantage of BDJ BOX X PINK SUGAR Lip Pop box for November 2017. It's got 10 lipsticks priced at P3,460 for only P1,999! WOW.

This box contains Pink Sugar's popular lipstick formulas: Creamy Matte, Sugar Tint, Lips Don't Lie, and Velvet Matte lipstick. The colors are a good mix of casual, date night, and holiday shades.

Looking for the perfect Christmas gift? Look no further and grab this box!

Visit BDJ BOX on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. OMG!!! sooo cute! tlgang kikiligin makakatanggap nyan hehehe..i want those! huhuh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect as your retail therapy as well as gifts to your bestfriends this holiday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a must-have. Such a great deal already for these wonderful lippies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ok yan pink sugar. Mgnda un brand nila at like ko n itry yan. Pg ndaan aq ng mall I check ko yan. Slmat po Ms. Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a good buy! Php1,999 for 10 lipstick?! Hope you can swatch them all for us, TBJ!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes im a lipstick junkie ang dami kong gustong biling lipstick at mag avail ng mga promo. Ang hirap ang sakit sa puso dahil wala akong work at sa Asawa ko lang ako ng hihingi ng pambili ng hilig ko. Ang sakit na nalalampasan ko ang mga promo huhuhu so love lippie 😍😍
    Gusto ko ng mag ka workkaso may Baby pa ako. Super sulit nito

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect pang gift ❤️ Sana po may swatches din Ms. Martha ���� Thankyou sa pag share ng mga ganito that's why I love reading your blogs. �� Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me just start off by saying that I LOVE THE PACKAGING! Gives me this 90's and 60's pop up style aesthetic quality! I'm amazed by how they were able to price it for less than 2,000 PhP! What a steal for 10 items! I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cause there's no such thing as having too many lipsticks! Haha..This is way too tempting Ms. Martha. I have told myself not to buy more lipsticks for this year, but this is such a steal. Guess I'll just have to ask for this one as Christmas gift. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hala, super ganda ng price! Almost ₱200 lang per lipstick 😱😱😱 Ang ganda pa ng packaging 👏 Super worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, if only I could get this box asap! Siguradong malilito ako kung ano ang una kong gagamitin. I love the idea of curating a box for lipstick junkies. Perfect pang regalo!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)