10 Expensive Makeup Products That are worth it


If there's one thing that I want to be really, really sure about, it's that I want the expensive makeup that I will purchase be good...no, make that great. Because money doesn't grow on trees!

I've had my fair share of purchasing 'meh' expensive makeup and to spare you all from the heartache, I am sharing with you 10 no regrets, expensive makeup products that are worth every penny from your salary or savings; this is also a great list to refer to if you are going to splurge on your first expensive makeup. To prove how worth it these products are, I've already hit pan or used 1-5 of these already!

1. KAT VON D SHADE AND LIGHT CONTOUR PALETTE

- I normally don't hit pan on contouring palettes just because I have a lot of contouring products, except this one. I really love all the contouring shades in this palette plus the highlighting powders are great for under eye use as well. I thought I won't be able to hit pan on this, not even in two years, but surprise! I've hit pan on two pans in the palette already after just one year! I use it all the time!


2. KAT VON D LOCK IT LIQUID FOUNDATION

- The product that got me hooked on full coverage foundation. This one is seriously long- lasting and covers and conceals discolorations like a pro, without looking cakey nor feeling heavy. I've finished two bottles of this already!

3. NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER

- A concealer that deserves all the hype and praise. This one is seriously pigmented, long- lasting, smoothing, and gives you a lifted, well- rested look.

4. NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS FOUNDATION

- Full coverage yet extremely lightweight. This one lasts the whole day and it is my summer alternative to Kat Von D Lock It Liquid Foundation.

5. ANASTASIA MODERN RENAISSANCE

- My HG eyeshadow palette. The shades are gorgeous and so pigmented; it's actually the palette that got me interested in eyeshadow palettes again.

6. SHISEIDO POWDER FOUNDATION

- Best powder foundation 5ever! Shiseido's powder foundations are so popular and has a huge fan base including I. Finish is like liquid foundation and it lasts; it's like liquid foundation in a convenient powder form. My favorite is the Sheer Mattifying variant.

7. WUNDERBROW BROW GEL

- Lives up to the hype of its waterproof claim. This one won't budge unless you rub it off with oil, soap, and water, and the formula is uniquely beautiful because even if it's thick and pigmented, it gives off a natural, shadowy brow look.

8. MAC 217

- My most favorite tapered brush. It blends eyeshadows properly and helps you create a well- blended, diffused eyeshadow look in an instant. I have three of this!

9. MAKE UP FOR EVER ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION

-My favorite stick foundation to date because it is lightweight, so easy to blend, and doesn't look cakey at all, but coverage is superb. It's one of the best stick foundations there is!

10. ANASTASIA DIP BROW

- My HG brow pomade. This product is easy to use despite how pigmented it is, plus gives you a strong brow look (my type of look!) while still looking natural and pretty. It's crazy long- lasting too!

Hope you liked this list! What are your favorite expensive makeup products that you think are worth (re)purchasing?

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Sometimes, in life, we need to splurge a lil bit and treat ourselves because we deserve it. These makeup items are really worth it based on the reviews. Kat von d foundations and makeup palettes are one of my dream makeup items and I wish to have one someday 🙏🏼♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coverproof foundation is good too...but I'm curious to get Nars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try the Nars All Day Luminous Foundation and the Shiseido �� Im not into eyeshadow lang talaga coz I have difficulty in learning how to blend �� saka I wear eyeglasses from time to time kaya minsan feeling ko hindi bagay. Hehe..thanks for this tip martha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have three expensive makeup products with me right now that I already re-purchased twice! First is the MUFE Waterblend foundation because it is lightweight, good for dry and even combination skin and has a beautiful finish. I don't mind the coverage though because it really feels like skin. :) Mac strobe cream is also great, i apply it alone when i don't want to wear anything but needs something to make my skin look glowing. Last is becca pressed highlighter in champagne pop since it got the right amount of shine to it if i want natural looking or eye blinding kind of highlight. I like this topic because I agree that money doesn't grow on trees and most of the time reviews on net are not reliable at all unless you have the same DNA with the reviewer, it will look and feel the same with you. I really want to get Nars foundation, this really helps me to push on buying it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anastasia Dip Brow something worth purchasing read so much good reviews about it and Kilay is life ,definitely going on my wishlist. THANK YOU for the wonderdul blog post once again Ate Martha definitely worth reading ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't afford to buy expensive brands like this for me to try but if ever I'll get to pick which are the ones that I would love to have it's the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette and the foundations either of the two. Lucky for me, my cousin gifted me the Dip Brow by Anastasia which para ssaa pang malakasang kilay. I also have a Becca Eyelights palette still haven't use it which I won from a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wala akong expensive na makeup, more on skincare ako. But thanks for this list. Kung May extra money ako, gusto ko ung Anastasia Modern Renaissance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Lorac palette because of its pigment! but I have yet to try the Nars concealer due to its high public demand haha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)