BEAUTY BULLETIN: Chanel's makeup line for men, BLK's super cute lipstick collection, and Jaclyn Hill's Morphe brushes!


August is almost over, but it's not leaving without a bang; here are some of the super cool releases and updates in the world of beauty this month!

Chanel has released BOY DE CHANEL and it's a makeup line for men! Launching in November 2018 by Chanel Korea, this three- piece collection covers an eyebrow pencil, lip balm, and light foundation. Another interesting fact is the line is named after Boy Capel, Gabrielle Chanel's first love. I know makeup shouldn't be gendered because a foundation is a foundation is a foundation; but values aside, I just want everything in this collection!



Jaclyn Hill, Youtube superstar and a veteran makeup collaborator of Morphe's is releasing a makeup brush line! Full details are yet to be revealed, but for now, we are keeping our eyes glued!

Meanwhile in the Philippines, BLK unveils a super cute lipstick collection called BLK Travels, inspired by the many places Anne has been to. This limited edition collection contains six travel- sized lipsticks and a portion of each sale will go to the environmental endeavors of WWF.

Palmolive gets more pro with Palmolive Expertique, a hair care range with Kera-Ceramide Serum for intense repair, nourishment, and protection. The range features a shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and daily hair oil for overall hair care repair and care. The range features three collections: Smoothique (for smoothing), Revitaliste (for repair), and Resiliente (for strengthening). Just visit PALMOLIVE EXPERTIQUE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. ang daming bagong new ngqyon na pangpaganda. ang Cute ng packaging ng blk lipstick. at ang Palmolive Shampoo pinalevel up pa. lalong gaganda ang buhok natin.. nito. ang Ganda rin ng bagong Channel kaso cannot afford bumili mahal ito sigurado ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love chanel..maybe beacause it starts with letter 'C"..but the crown of jacklyn is like telling ^all eyes on me^...😀 hmmm maybe ill consider buying blk for WwF incase ill have extra on my budget..besides i remember the quote in my room, i just got it fr my lolos room (passed away)... ^if you have food, dont forget the hungry^..😑

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy de Chanel is so interesting. I wonder if my husband would finally agree to a makeup challenge.. haha!
    I think it’s cute that it was named after G. Chanel’s first love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super colorful ng packaging ng BLK lippies favorite ko shades dyan is philipines of coarse,and south africa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang cutie nga ng blk new collection at for a cause pa. Annemazing talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new release from Palmolive! I started using it mid-August and I must say that I really like it! The packaging is amazing too. Also, I'm so glad that BLK is helping WWF. I hope more brands would follow BLK's act too

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)