5 Drugstore brands with Foundation Shades for Morenas


As a morena, I feel the plight of my fellow morena beauties about not finding enough foundation shades in drugstore, affordable brands. That said, I'm more than happy to share my five go- to foundation brands in the drugstore with enough options for morena skin tone!

1. PINK SUGAR

Filipino makeup brand, Pink Sugar, has just released new shades and they're perfect not only for morena skin, but dark skin tones as well.

SHADES TO TRY: Beige, Deep Beige, and Siennas


BYS' popular Créme Foundation has a shade that will suit medium to morena skin tone. Another plus is this foundation is long- wearing too!

SHADE TO TRY: Warm Beige


L'Oreal's True Match range is a favorite of many morenas; in fact, it's one of the drugstore brands available locally with good shade match for morenas. The same can also be said for the Infallible makeup range!

SHADES TO TRY: 106 Sun Beige and 108 Caramel Beige (foundation); 200 Natural Beige (Powder)


Since Maybelline is also under L'Oreal, expect that you'll find shades that are perfect for morena skin tone as well. So far, FIT ME is the Maybelline foundation range that has the best choices for morena skin tone.

SHADES TO TRY: 310 Sun Beige (Liquid Foundation), 310 Sun Beige (Powder), and 330 Toffee (Stick foundation)

5. LA GIRL

- Pro HD Line is one of my favorite drugstore foundation lines because the overall finish of the products is great for everyday. Pro HD line is their famous range.

SHADES TO TRY: Nude Beige and Soft Honey (Liquid Foundation) and Nude Beige (powder)

What other drugstore foundation brands do you know that have great shade options for morena skin tone?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Agree with pink sugar they have more shades for morena for a drugstire brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know kung anung brand ang pwede sa morena like me Ms.Martha 😘👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried the LA Girl Pro HD Line! I am acidic and foundations tend to oxidize on my skin lalo na yung Fit Me. Huhu. Tho ang ganda ng finish nun.. After 6 hrs of wearing ang itim itim ng mukha ko lalo sa cam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! must try talaga ang pink sugar foundation... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, even for chinitas like me, it's also hard to find the right foundation. Often times the foundation is either too pinkish or grayish. Luckily, the fit me from maybelline suits me perfectly! Found my perf shade which is 128 warm nude.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)