Charm Makeup Brush and Soffia Brushes: Always a favorite! + An announcement!


I've used a couple of brushes in my career as a beauty blogger, but Charm makeup brushes will always a have a place in my heart; aside from it being a sentimental brand as it's one of the first brands that trusted in my skills as a beauty reviewer, it's also one of the first ever brush sets I owned, not to mention the sturdiest; my first set of Charm Travel Pro V3 brush set lasted for 5 years on me despite daily usage!

Here's an ode to my favorite brush brand and they also have a sale announcement!



Ah, my favorite travel brushes! These are Charm Travel Brush Pro in Rose Gold (left) and Travel Brush Pro V3 (right). Both actually contain the same amount and types of brushes, but they only differ in style and color; I love both styles, actually! This set contains 14 complexion and eye brushes in travel size, but despite that, they don't feel flimsy and function just the same as regular brushes; there are travel brushes/sets that can't even pick up a decent amount of powder, but not these!

What does the Charm Travel Brush set have? Foundation, stippling, powder, contour, concealer, eye blender, eye shader, angled contour, flat definer, pencil, angled brow, bent liner, spoolie, and lip brushes; they're made with natural and synthetic hair fibers. 

The difference between Rose Gold and V3's packaging is the former comes with two extra sleeves inside to store small makeup tools such as hair velcro, wedge sponge, false eyelashes, sharpener, and the likes.

Until now, Charm's Travel Pro Brush set still remains as the best travel brush set for me because of the variety, quality, compactness, and durability of the brushes. Best of all, they're priced just right!

But have you heard of Soffia, Charm's sister?

Soffia is the more expensive sister brand of Charm (but still relatively cheaper than luxury brush brands); it offers individual, hand- crafted brushes with super luxe, soft, and smooth bristles!

One brush that I love from them is Opulence Perfect Skin Foundation brush, an all- foundation buffing brush with short bristles for controlled, expert buffing and dense enough to give a flawless, even finish. I use this with almost all my foundations, whether liquid, cream, or mousse; it's so versatile!

Here's my foundation buffed with the Soffia brush!

I highly recommend Soffia and Charm's Travel Pro Brush sets; they will always be a favorite!

If you've been meaning to give yourself a cool gift this Christmas, a new set of brushes is definitely a good idea! You're in for a cool treat because Charm is having a sale!

From September 26-October 4, 2018, select Charm makeup brushes will go on sale at Beauty MNL for their anniversary sale. Be sure to visit beautymnl.com and get these brushes!

Let me know what you got from the sale! Have you tried Charm and Soffia brushes already? What are your faves?

Visit BEAUTY AND MINERALS on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Charm make up brush is the best cosmetics brush 👍💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that these, indeed, are one of the best travel brushes ever! I was right about the type of announcement hihi! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great brushes. Thanks for suggesting this. I will be getting one soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaas I'm definetly can check out my cart.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)