Colourette Colourtint Gets a revamp + Review + Swatches

Colourette Colourtint review and swatches.

PRICE: P249.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at colourettecosmetics.com

THE VERDICT:

Y'all know that Colourette's Colourtint is currently my favorite lip and cheek tint. How can I not love this? Pigmented, morena- friendly shades in a very unique formula that works well on top of makeup. So cool!

Just recently, Colourette has revamped one of their most popular products and they're cooler, cuter, and wait...what's FRESH?!?


I have reviewed Colourette's Colourtints already so click HERE for a more detailed review.

The packaging has become much cuter; it makes you want to have the entire collection so you can line 'em up on your vanity table and make you feel good when you catch a glimpse of them. The bottle is now much bigger compared to the previous one.

So I've noticed that Colourtints are now categorized according to finishes: MATTE and FRESH.

Matte is the classic, super pigmented, almost lipstick- like payoff tint.

Fresh is a medium to full pigment payoff tint.

Here are also the shades that I have not swatched yet:

Zola (matte), Winter (fresh), Nala (matte), Kira (matte)

Zola is a dirty peach shade; it's a very pretty shade and complements my skin tone well.

Winter is a cool pale pink; great for fair skin tones.

Nala is an old rose with a lilac undertone; great for fair skin with pink undertones.

Kira is a deep rose with a strong red undertone; this one's a fiery shade and should be applied very sparingly!

Maddie (Fresh)

Maddie is a popular shade, as I heard; it's a deep brick rose. I can see why everyone likes this shade: it suits a lot of skin tones and the fact that it's not super pigmented, which gives most that fresh, K-beauty look.

Here are the other Colourtints that I have. Swatched them for 'ya!



Wearing Maddie in here. I'm surprised that it didn't turn out to be a deep rose color on me; it's a fresh rose shade and it's very pretty on the lips.

I'm liking this new look of Colourette's Colourtint and most especially, the generous, new size!

What's your favorite Colourtint shade?

Please visit COLOURETTE on Facebook for more information about the products.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Thalia is pure love its my perfect fake sunburned cheek color on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colourette colourtints lover here �� I have the evee from matte family abd i i lo wearing it sobrang pigmented and balak ko order ng Zola wait ko lang mag restock sila sa Lazada sobrang gaganda ng shades ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for my Zola. I super love that shade. One of their best seller tints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing coco and zola huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking Zola, Maddie, and Thalia so much! Do the tints have a strong scent or taste? I watched one video review na it does have a perfume-y scent and taste to it, but so far that's just one review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of getting Zola.. Thank you for this! Helps a lot. Stay gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)