Happy Skin Honeymoon Glow Edition Makeup: For that romantic, blushing look!

Happy Skin Honeymoon Glow Edition makeup review.

PRICE: Eyeshadow Palette- P1,099; Lip and Cheek Tint- P3,999; Express Gel Polish- P249
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Beauty Bar, SM Department Stores; happyskincosmetics.com

THE VERDICT:

You know there's just one product that's so good, you gotta make the most out of it. Such is the case of Happy Skin's Honeymoon Glow Lipstick; Ever since they launched this color in 2014 along with the shades Just Say Yes and Playing Footsie, it has gone to be one of their most remarkable shades and best- sellers.

It's just fitting to do a tribute to one of your best shades and that's what Happy Skin has just did; a makeup collection called Honeymoon Glow Edition has just been revealed and it's the perfect complement to this favorite Happy Skin lippie shade of mine!



I pulled this from one of my Happy Skin archives: This is Happy Skin Honeymoon Glow lipstick. Lovely shade, isn't it? I called it a 'more mature version of MAC Cosmo' and to add, it's much warmer and pinker, but remains as an MLBB shade; it's a pretty, romantic shade that suits just about everyone; no wonder it became a best- seller!

Honeymoon Glow Edition is deeply inspired by Honeymoon Glow Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie; it's a blushing collection filled with rosy, pinky, neutral hues, which mimic the tones and feel of Honeymoon Glow Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie.

Photo from happyskincosmetics.com

You can buy the Honeymoon Glow Edition face and eye palettes as a set for P2,398 and it includes a limited edition Happy Skin cheek brush and eye blending brush.

Let me review the Honeymoon Glow Collection!

This is All Eyes on You Eyeshadow Palette; it features four shades with three matte and 1 shimmer finish. However, the shade champagne was cracked when I received it; it seems like it's not that pressed well on the pan or this palette just suffered a great fall; the matte shadows remained intact.

L-R Eyeshadow palette swatches: shimmer pink champagne (Champagne), matte warm midtone brown (Sepia), matte warm brownish rose (Honeymoon Glow), and matte warm dark chocolate (Calligraphy).

The eyeshadows have a smooth finish and little to no fallout; I've had their first All Eyes on You Eyeshadow Palette before and I remember that the mattes have good quality; glad to know that they are consistent with it. The shimmer shadow is okay; wish it were another matte shade, but I see the need for a shimmer shade in eye palettes always.

After the eyeshadow shades, we have the Kissproof Milky Lip and Cheek Tint in Honeymoon Glow and Under The Sheets; Under the Sheets is another beautiful lipstick shade of theirs! The lip and cheek tint has a milky, moisturizing texture and non- drying formula.


Honeymoon Glow Edition Eyeshadow Palette on my Eyes

The shades are basic, but pretty; the eyeshadows are fairly easy to work with and you can wear the shades alone or together, and they're so easy to mix and match that you can cop a pretty eye makeup look with this under 10 minutes. Needs primer to stay the whole day.

I'm also wearing Honeymoon Glow lip and cheek tint in here; it's an MLBB lip and cheek tint, and I appreciate the break it gives me from those K-Pop reds, oranges, and pinks.

Under the sheets lip and cheek tint on my lids and cheeks

The tints are very easy to work with and they stay put the whole day on the cheeks; I also like that they can be applied on top of powder. On the lips, however, they don't stay the whole day and needs to be retouched.

This collection is for those who are fans of Honeymoon Glow lippie; it's a collection with shades that will flatter everyone and in general, the textures are very easy to work with that it will make makeup application a breeze. The collection to me is okay because I have a lot of similar shades already, but I can't deny that these are pretty, still!

The eyeshadow palette has some pretty nice shades, but I wish it were sturdier though so I'd say get the lip and cheek tint because the shades are pretty and the nail polish too because it's a nude that suits a lot of skin tones.

Have you tried this palette already? What are your thoughts?

HAPPY SKIN HONEYMOON GLOW EDITION MAKEUP RATING

Please visit HAPPY SKIN on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. You look very lovely using the honeymoon glow! Your face look warmer, true enough to the "honeymoon glow". Love the softness it brings in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks promising! Ever since I tried the shade Honeymoon Glow lippie,it's been a staple sa makeup bag ko. Now, I can't wait to get my hands on those products

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color selection for this is truly versatile. I can see this as a compatible color palette for many Filipinas, fair and morena alike! The gel polish looks so pretty! I've always wanted to try their gel polishes huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging coz it's pink and I love the shades as well because it can be for everyday use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parang medyo pricey po ung lip and cheek tint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mas like ko ung pink sugar palette ang shades nya..i love the nail polish though..i love the shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently bought the serum which I love how do I get a sample of something just to try before I buy face cream etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought the serum I Love it I recommend it to everybody my question is how do I go about getting a free sample of something say face cream or something excetera excetera I would really appreciate that because I would definitely buy more of your products

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)