Jarful of Goodness Pamper Me Sugar Scrub and The Good Bar review: Feels and smells so good!

Jarful of Goodness Pamper Me Sugar Scrub and The Good Bar Chocomint Lotion Bar.

PRICE: Scrub- P300; Lotion Bar- P380
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at BeautyMNL and Jarful of Goodness website

THE VERDICT:

Hey, have you heard of Jarful of Goodness? It's a local skin care brand that started out with dry coffee scrub; I used their scrub before when they were still very new; glad that they have improved the packaging and introduced new products too such as this awesome lotion bar! I'm reviewing these today!


Pamper Me! Scrub is made with natural sugar infused with Coconut oil and Cocoa butter; it's a gritty scrub that instantly smooths the skin even if you just lightly work it on the skin, plus it smells so good too! The website also said that it can help with bacne and the caffeine- rich scrub also helps with minimizing cellulites; it can be used in body wraps too. I love using this on my knees and elbows. If I'm having particularly sensitive skin, I mix a bit of body oil to soften up the texture.

The Good Bar is a lotion bar made with beeswax and cocoa butter; it promises to help soothe dry, irritated skin and may help with eczema and is dermatitis- safe and pregnant- safe too. This one smells so yummy; smells like chocomint ice cream; I only need a small amount to get a good amount of moisture and I love that it's in a travel- friendly format too. This product is a good follow up to Pamper Me sugar scrub. 

Jarful of Goodness products are all natural-using them makes me feel that I'm giving my skin a break from all synthetic chemicals found in commercial skin care, plus it feels good supporting a local brand too! BRB, will indulge in this today!

JARFUL OF GOODNESS PAMPER ME SUGAR SCRUB AND THE GOOD BAR LOTION BAR

Please visit JARFUL OF GOODNESS on Facebook for more details.

Post a Comment

0 Comments