Nars Wanted 2 Cheek Palette: Best Blush Palette for Morenas!

Nars Wanted II Cheek Palette review.

PRICE: Around P3,500
FROM: Rustans, Alabang Town Center
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Nars boutiques and Rustans department stores

THE VERDICT:

I hired Shebby Liquete, former beauty vlogger now an up-and-coming makeup artist, as my makeup artist for my wedding. While she was on the final stages of doing my makeup, she pulled out a palette by Nars called Narssist Wanted II; it was beautiful and I loved the blush selection; I've never lusted over a blush palette like I did for Shebby's Narssist palette! After the wedding, I immediately went to Rustans to grab the palette, but to no avail; it was out of stock everywhere! I tried pre-ordering the product, but online prices were just too ridiculous.

About a month or two ago, I spotted this palette on display once again at Rustans Alabang Town Center; I was so ecstatic and even if I had no intention to spend on makeup that day, I made an exception for this when I learned that there were last two palettes available!

No regrets going after this palette! Every shade is worth it and this palette is so perfect for warm skin and morenas!



Nars Narssist Wanted II palette is one of Nars's covetable blush palettes of the recent year. It comes in a dope packaging and design!

For reference, here's Wanted I:

Photo credit: narscosmetics.eu

Wanted I has lighter shades, making it ideal for lighter skin tones.

The Wanted blush palettes have 5 limited edition shades and 1 classic shade: Taos is the classic shade and the rest are limited edition shades.

Pyt- metallic pink champagne (by NARS: metallic rose)
Ambition- satin warm coral with gold micro shimmer (by NARS: satin tangerine)
Taos- satin coral pink with gold micro shimmer (by NARS: soft red with gold sheen)
Exposed- matte muted pink (by NARS: matte dusty rose)
Penthouse- matte deep raspberry (by NARS: matte raspberry)
Queen- matte midtone red (by NARS: matte ruby)

There are 2 satin shades, 1 metallic shade, and 3 matte shades. I appreciate that it contains a variety of finishes and that a majority are matte shades; I don't have a lot of matte shades in my stash now. Pyt though is more of a highlighter on me.

The blushes are very pigmented and texture is soft, buttery, and there's little to no fallout. They're also long- wearing!

TAOS

I've had this blush before and I have forgotten how pretty it is! This is one of the blushes that I reach for often in the palette because it works well with any eye makeup.

QUEEN

Queen is an intense shade as well as Penthouse; just a tap of the blush is enough to deliver a rich color payoff. I recommend using a fluffy brush with medium length bristles to diffuse the pigments properly and prevent the "punched" look.

EXPOSED

Exposed is also a universal shade I love how it gives my look a pretty vibe.

I can't get enough of this palette! I use it everyday and it's my best blush palette find of the year!

P.S. You can use the blushes as eyeshadow too!

NARS WANTED 2 CHEEK PALETTE RATING

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Queen looks amazing on you! Plus points that this could be used as an eyeshadow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)