Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Review: Is it worth the hype?

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Rose review.

PRICE: P1,020.00
FROM: Freyja, Glorietta 1, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at beautybyfreyja.com

THE VERDICT:

I'm a big makeup setting spray fan because after using them consistently for 2 years, I can say that it really helps with makeup longevity. So I'm always the lookout for the best makeup setting sprays out there.

Enter Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day, a favorite of famous beauty vlogger, Desi Perkins. Thankfully, Beauty By Freyja has brought Gerard Cosmetics to the Philippines, making this product more accessible.

Is this makeup setting spray truly worth the hype?


Ingredients

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day, one of the brand's most popular products, is a makeup setting spray that helps prolong makeup and control oil.

One thing that stands out with this makeup setting spray is it features a lot of variants; right now, it's the setting spray brand with the widest library of variants I've seen. Slay All Day comes in 30ml and 100ml sizes.

I went for Rose because I know you all know that I love anything with Rose. The atomizer dispenses a light mist, controlling application every time. It's light, dries up easily, and the Rose scent makes me feel feminine. The mist yields a light cooling sensation, which helps close pores. Rose is my favorite variant, but the most popular ones are Coconut and Cucumber (the founder's favorite too).

Regarding the packaging, it's okay, but the box can be a little more chic considering the price point of the product.

After 4 hours

Here's my face 4 hours after using the product; take note I did not retouch my makeup prior to taking this photo. Notice that my makeup still looks pretty good after 4 hours of no retouch! There's a bit of oil on my t-zone, but take note that the foundation I used here is a liquid foundation with 'okay' oil control and would turn very slick in just 3-4 hours; with the setting spray on, it magically looked better longer!

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day is a pretty good setting spray! Worth the hype I must say and I love the fact that there are a lot of variants and aside from keeping makeup intact, the variants offer various skin care benefits too, plus there are two sizes that are perfect for traveling and trial!

Have you tried this product already? What are your thoughts?

GERARD COSMETICS SLAY ALL DAY REVIEW RATING


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I'm still thinking if I'm gonna buy it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy this is finally more accessible! I discovered this through my favorite YouTuber Nikkia Joy. I use this with my longwearing foundations coupled with my “nose baking” technique with loose powder, and my makeup stays on from morning to very late in the evening with minimal retouch.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)