My Favorite Facial Wash products for oily skin


The good ol' facial wash is my IT skin care product nowadays; I'm literally collecting it!

I've tried a couple and here are my favorites for oily skin!



- A very popular low pH facial wash that doesn't strip skin of its natural moisture, adhere with the skin's natural pH, and helps keep breakouts at bay.

2. KORA ORGANICS FOAMING CLEANSER FOR OILY/COMBINATION SKIN

- A really good facial cleanser discovery! This lightly foaming cleanser smells nice, leaves the skin clean, fresh, but not dry, and overall feels nice! It's great wash in the morning!

3. HAPPY SKIN SKIN SMOOTHENING GEL FACIAL WASH

- A light, facial cleanser that gives skin a fresh, matte feel.

4. CLEAN AND CLEAR ESSENTIALS FOAMING WASH

- A good, affordable facial cleanser for very oily skin; I always take this with me when traveling because of its size. It gets rid of excess oil, giving you a fresh feel.

5. KIEHL'S CLEARLY CORRECTIVE BRIGHTENING AND EXFOLIATING DAILY CLEANSER

- An exfoliating wash with a gel formula; great for getting rid of excess oil, excess dirt and dead skin cells, all while delivering a brightening effect to help minimize post- acne marks.

6. INNISFREE GREEN TEA MORNING CLEANSER

- A light foaming gel cleanser that's great to use in the morning; it's gentle, non- drying, and cleans without drying the skin.

Those are my faves right now! What are yours?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thanks so much for this. Posts like these are always very handy because cleansers are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fan of celeteue hydration eventhough I'm oily cause my skin feel supple using it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)