Innisfree Opens in Manila: First look at the SM MOA flagship store + Prices


I clearly remember, 5 years ago, when I blogged about one of my all- time favorite loose powders, Innisfree No Sebum Powder, that I wished Innisfree would come to the Philippines and that I certainly believed they would.

Fast forward to today, Innisfree is finally in Manila and they're ready to rock and roll tomorrow to the public! We've had a media preview today and let me show you around for your first dibs on Innisfree Philippines' flagship store at SM Mall of Asia!



Innisfree, one of the famous Korean skin care brands, has finally arrived in Manila. True to their nature-meets-science-meets-beauty-meets-sustainability philosophy, the store gives a warm, calming island vibe, giving shoppers an immersive journey into Innisfree's brand story.

The story starts at Jeju Island, the inspiration and source behind Innisfree's products. The preservation and protection of Jeju Island (and nature in general) is one of the biggest drivers behind Innisfree, and they have always been committed to giving back to nature through various environmental efforts. To date, a total of 3.1 Billion Won has been donated by Innisfree to various environmental institutions and projects in Korea.

I'm always supportive of brands that give back to nature, that's why I've always been a fan of Innisfree ever since I discovered it in Hong Kong in 2013. That said, let's go shopping and let me take you around their flagship store!

Almost all the products are here. Their sheet mask range is one of the largest I've seen, spanning at least six shelves! There are sheet masks for the face, hands, and feet, with variants ranging from traditional, single- use sheet masks to skin care + sheet mask duos.

Sheet masks start at P190.00.

Innisfree has an extensive line of Nail Lacquer products as well, including a well- rounded nail care selection from protectors, nourishing bases, to nail cuticle oils.

Nail Polish starts at P180.00.

Super Volcanic line! This is one of my favorite Innisfree skin care line because guess what? I have combination oily/normal skin!

There are various clay masks available under this range because their clay masks are simply good!

Jeju Volcanic clay masks start at P590.00. Super Volcanic Clay Mask starts at P790.00. Jeju Volcanic Skin Care starts at P690.00.

Single eyeshadows! I'm quite impressed by the range of colors! Also, there's a customizable palette that you can purchase separately and fill up with either eyeshadows or cheek, highlighter and contour products pictured below:


Single eyeshadow is at P380.00. Single blush/contour/highlighter powders start at P580.00.

Vivid Cotton Ink! I read lots of good stuff about this. It's a tint that starts off glossy and sets into a cottony matte finish.

 Here are the shades that I love: No.8, No.10, No. 15, and No.7.

Foundations! I must say, I'm pretty impressed with the foundation range because there are shades for skin tones like me and even for deeper shades! WHOA! Finally, a Korean beauty brand that includes morenas like me in their shade range! :D I just had to get a foundation and it's My Foundation in Matte Velvet Skin shade W33. There's also a cushion variant available.

Foundation starts at P1,130.00.

Here it is! The most popular powder and also one of my most favorite, No Sebum Mineral Powder; the entire No Sebum range tagged along too including the primer, powder pact, and setting spray. No Sebum Moisture Powder and Blur Powder are available locally as well.

No Sebum range starts at P390.00.

Since the holidays are nigh, Innisfree holiday skin care sets are out now too!

Holiday beauty care sets starts at P1,190.00.

I didn't know Innisfree has home products like this super cute fragrance diffuser. I know you'll agree with me when I say that this is the cutest fragrance diffuser ever! There's also a fragrant candle available.

Are you familiar with the viral in- store VR experience popularized by Innisfree starring Lee Min Ho that went viral on social media a couple of years ago? You can experience it in store too! It's so cool!

Innisfree is committed to taking care of and giving back to the environment so the store has a recycling initiative where customers are encouraged to turn over empty Innisfree packaging for recycling. 

Innisfree officially opens tomorrow and is located at the ground floor of SM MOA, near the main entrance. Gates open tomorrow at 11 A.M. I already hauled today and I'll show (AND SHARE!) them with you very soon!

Which Innisfree products are you getting tomorrow at the opening? Do share!

Visit INNISFREE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this brand.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. How much were the vivid cotton ink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF MY FAVE KOREAN BRANDS EVER. I'm so glad they have a set for the green tea line!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)