Maybelline Superstay Foundation Review: Maybelline's best foundation yet!

Maybelline Superstay Foundation review.

PRICE: P499
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

THE VERDICT:

So this is Maybelline's new foundation release that was recently dubbed as the number 1 foundation for 2018. Big claim, but the market doesn't lie; I've been seeing tons of reviews locally and abroad on this thing!

I tried it recently and holy avocado, I think I have tried Maybelline's best foundation yet!


Maybelline Superstay Foundation promises 24-hour full coverage with its pigment- saturated formula. Locally, Maybelline offers 6 shades.

Ingredients

I love the glass bottle; gives it a more luxe feel; it also conveniently comes with a pump that is irremovable. The pump delivers the product gradually in a smooth motion; no issue with the pump whatsoever.

My shade match is 310 Sun Beige; it's a warm beige shade with a yellow-neutral undertone.

Man, this thing is thicc! Thick compared to their usual foundation and boy, it's pigmented and full coverage indeed! Look at the coverage! Consistency is light cream and virtually has no scent; texture is comparable to Fenty Beauty Pro Filtr foundation and you know what? Fenty's foundation coverage is just 20% better than this one! It's a very close dupe in terms of coverage and texture!

Let's put it to test!

The foundation goes on smoothly; it is not patchy at all and I noticed as I buff it on my skin, it doesn't move around so much and sets into a pretty, even, semi- matte finish.

Here's a close- up of my skin; it's full coverage indeed; it covered my discolorations and zits (I'm having a major breakout right now!), and mind you, I did not use any corrector on my zits and discolorations!

TBJ TIP: It's best applied using a flat top kabuki brush!

Sun Beige is just a wee bit light on me, but it's completely tolerable. Despite the coverage and consistency, it looks fairly natural and doesn't feel heavy at all. It doesn't feel clogging on the skin too, making it great for those who don't like the look and feel of full coverage foundation.

Regarding staying power, it stays intact the whole day! My t-zone starts to oil up after 5 hours and that's pretty good in my books!

I really like the finish, feel, and look of this foundation! Finally, a full coverage foundation that's affordable and great, plus the Superstay range has good options for Filipina skin tones! It's Maybelline's best foundation yet and P.S. no oxidation and breakout for me!

MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY FOUNDATION RATING

Please visit MAYBELLINE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Wowww! Would love to try this one. Sakto paubos na liquid funda ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm really convinced! I'm definitely going to buy one. The other Maybelline foundation oxidizes on me and my face oil up really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited na ako ma try ito.i order posa Lazada Sana Tama shade na nakuha ko

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)