10 Best Products to try from MAC Cosmetics


We've seen Vavaeng Marangal and Anne Clutz's major MAC hauls; I had fun watching their videos! They mentioned that it was their first time to purchase and afford MAC, which inspired me to write this new post under my top 10 best products from various brands category. Check out my favorites from MAC!


- A really good fixing spray that brings back normalcy to makeup; it takes away the powdery, caky look of makeup and no matter how much makeup you have on, it makes it look more natural and skin- like.


2. MAC LIPSTICK

- Why of course! The holy grail product of MAC, probably the most purchased MAC product in the world. MAC has revolutionized the world of beauty by being one of the first brands to release an extensive color range and finish for lipstick.

Here are my 10 favorite MAC lipstick shades of all time.


- A favorite of theatre actresses, makeup artists, and celebrities! This classic cream foundation provides natural- looking, full foundation coverage that looks very photogenic, feels lightweight, and keeps the skin moisturized during wear. This is my HG cream foundation!

4. MAC EYESHADOWS

- MAC's eyeshadows are just as legendary as their lipsticks. Like the lipsticks, MAC's eyeshadow range is one of the first, widest library of shades the world of beauty has ever seen. Their satin and matte eyeshadows are crowd favorites!


- One of MAC's most popular eyeshadow brushes; it's a makeup artist favorite! The first time I tried this, I was immediately converted to being a tapered blender user. It's very sturdy too! I've had mine for more than 5 years now!


- A lightweight yet very pigmented concealer that covers even the toughest discolorations, but still manages to look like skin!


- A really good brow pomade! It has a semi- mousse consistency which makes it easier to control, soft coverage so you can build color intensity according to your liking, and it's very long- wearing too! I believe this is a permanent product now; I highly recommend it!


- MAC Strobe Cream is more than a moisturizer- it's makeup! I love using this under foundation because it gives foundation a more radiant finish. If I'm having good skin days, I wear it alone too because it gives my skin a sultry, natural- looking glow!

9. MAC POWDER BLUSH

- MAC's powder blush are known for their natural finish and flattering colors. My personal faves are Harmony, Coygirl, and Peachykeen!


- The perfect angled brow brush for ladies with medium bushy brows like me. It has the right stiffness and flexibility, allowing me to shape, sculpt, and define my brows with precision and ease.

That's all for my MAC favorites! What are yours?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Been wanting to try the strobe one and also the setting spray! huhu fingers crossed for a sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipsticks (Twig, Taupe, Russian Red). Foundations (NC37). Blushes (Melba). MAC 217 and Prep and Prime!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)