12 things I want to buy from Shopee's 12.12 sale!


After the epic 11.11, Shopee's back again with another epic sale called 12.12! I saw that there are so many amazing deals including 12 laptops for P12.00 each only! I wasn't able to catch that one and to those who did, you, sires, are all amazing! What awesome ninja shopping skills you have!

But there's still A LOT to look forward to in Shopee's 12.12 sale. I was browsing the entire night and have put a couple of things in the cart already and here they are!


1. PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES PLUSHIES

- My godchild loves plushies; his sofa in the playroom is decked with it that's why everyone in the family loves giving him plushies. Recently, he's a fan of Plants vs. Zombies and I'd like to get these cute zombies for him!

2. FAUX FUR

- Flatlay is life for beauty bloggers like me and how cool it is to find faux fur in various colors available at Shopee! This used to be an elusive item, but thanks to Shopee, I can finally update my faux fur sets for my new feed theme. Also, the price is friggin' amazing!

3. HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP

- I bought one from Shopee to try it out and my husband and I are hooked on it! We're using it every night because we really feel that it helps lighten the mood of the house, thus helping us relax more and have better sleep. We're gonna get a back- up!

4. COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH 

- One of my favorites from CosRX. I saw buy-1-take-1 deals for the same price!

5. FORK AND SPOON SET

- This is a cool giveaway for friends; I'd love to encourage them to adopt a "reduce-reuse" approach to everyday items to help minimize our environmental footprints and ditching one-time use plastic utensils in favor of metal utensils is a start!

6. DJI SPARK FLY MORE COMBO

- OKAY I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS ONE. I've always wanted to have a drone! Could this be my Christmas gift? :))))


7. LUCAS PAPAW

- My favorite multi-purpose balm is on a crazy sale! BRB...HOARDING!


8. COLGATE BAMBOO CHARCOAL TOOTHBRUSH SET

- What a steal! High time for us to switch our toothbrush and I couldn't be any happier with this find!

9. NARUTO SET MINI FIGURES

- Another potential Christmas gift for my godchild because he loves Naruto too!

10. MACBOOK CASE

- My good ol 11" Macbook Air will surely have a fresh new look with this!

11. BEACH CHIFFON SKIRT

- If I'm not wearing jersey pants, you'll see me in loose skirts; I'd love to add this to my collection!


12. COSRX SALICYLIC DAILY GENTLE CLEANSER

- Oh! A new facial wash find from CosRX. I think my troubled skin can use this now! I am a lover of their Low pH Good Morning Cleansing Gel and I got those during Shopee's 11.11 sale!

Aside from these great finds, there are literally A TON of items on sale at Shopee's 12.12 sale! There are a lot of sweet deals like:

- Deals up to 99% off from leading brands like P&G, Maybelline, Vivo, SM Store, Silverworks, Unilever, Lactum, and Platinum Karaoke.- Daily Shipping Promotions- Flash Deals as low as P12.00.- Over 12 million Shopee coins to be given away from the iconic Shopee Shake game.- 2 games for Shopee quiz (12NN and 9PM)

If you don't have a Shopee app, OMG! You don't know what you're missing so download it now and join the rest of us. :D

For Shopee heads like me, see you at the app and may the odds be ever in your favor in the games and flash deals! :D

Visit SHOPEE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for this post. What store sells the Lucas' PawPaw Ointment for 270?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that faux fur are available in Shopee! �� Sayang lang kasi disabled na ata ni Shopee ang COD sa Mindanao. Sad. ��

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)