Benefit Roller Liner Eyeliner Review: Matte and Long- Lasting!

Benefit Roller Lash Eyeliner Review

PRICE:P1460.00
From: Free

Other Locations: Available in Benefit Boutique Branches, Zalora, and Beauty MNL

THE VERDICT:

The bread and butter to create a perfect eye look will always be a long wearing eyeliner. Benefit has always had great eye make-up products and their Roller Lash Mascara is one of their best sellers. It only made sense to come out with an eyeliner to match.


The Roller Lash Eyeliner is a heavyweight because of its amazing formula. Not only is it matte, black, and super pigmented. It doesn’t bleed, flake, or smudge, doesn’t drag on the skin, and is very easy to use. I’m just glad I have to draw my lines once and I’m done! 

This was given to me during the Benefit Anniversary Event. I tested it out right away to see how it would fare throughout the night. I’m glad to say it stayed put even with all the partying and still looked just as great as when I first put it on.

The Roller Lash Eyeliner comes packaged in a sturdy box with the signature black and salmon pink colors and design of the Roller Lash Mascara. I love how it matches the mascara like two peas in a pod.

 The product is available in black and brown. Here is a swatch of the black variant I was given.

I am in love with how gentle this felt tip is! It doesn’t drag on my skin and this keeps the lines smooth. 

Here’s the freshly applied eyeliner on my eyes. I love how it dries matte and remains very pigmented, even after wearing it for hours. The felt tip is soft and precise, the product dispenses right away and is easy to control. You want a dramatic cat eye? This will give you the DRAMA your eyes need.

5 hours later

My winged line is still intact and looks just as great as when I first put it on. This is really impressive as I didn’t even prime my lids and just had face powder on at the time. No retouch, still matte, and still looking like a million bucks.

I didn’t hesitate to fully test out the Roller Lash Eyeliner to see how it would do on my skin. I struggled a bit with the tip because it was much bigger than I was used to. Past that, the liner was very black and pigmented with just one swipe and it was easy to draw clean lines. My eyes tend to tear up at the outer corners so I was concerned it would get erased right away.

My only issue with this is that it isn’t entirely waterproof. It will remain the same with the initial contact with water, just make sure not to rub on it while it is wet. The eyeliner will get rubbed away easily. The good side to this is that it is easy to take off the eyeliner at the end of the day and you aren’t left with product on your eyes when you go to bed. 

I can say that this product is perfect for those who want to have a liquid eyeliner that has long-wearing capabilities. This dries in a few seconds and, once it does, you don’t have to worry about rubbing it off by accident. If you’ve been on the search for a holy grail eyeliner, this product may just be the one you should try out!


This review is by Krisan Jacomina, a Blogger, dancer, cosplayer, and artist. You can check out her page at The Art of Krisan on Facebook.

BENEFIT ROLLER LINER RATING

Please visit BENEFIT COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information. You can purchase this product HERE.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Worth a penny talaga ang Benefit Cosmetics..
    Here's my problem po about liquid liners.
    Kc oily eyelids ko and medyo nagluluha siya kaya ung gamit kong eyeliner 2-3hrs lang,
    Sa winged niya ok pa pero sa middle nawawala wala na.What should I do po?😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The packaging is so cute like the roller lash mascara! 😊 Nice review! Very informative and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pigmentation looks very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanknu for this review Ms Martha! Now it makes me wanna buy it na 😁😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ang taas ng product rating meaning worth buying... sana magkaroon ako nyan,,, hehehhe ok lng ba sa preggy mom gumamit nyan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. for me no matter what style or brand ang eyeliner, dpat madali lng tlga sya malagay, ung pinaka importante, pigmented and long lasting! that packaging is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basta "Benefit Cosmetics" the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super easy i-apply and very pigmented 😍👍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)