Where to get beautiful home pieces + A treat for everyone!


Best online store for home decor in the philippines
I've watched Tidying Up with Marie Kondo twice and it has truly inspired me to be more caring about my home and to choose the products I buy wisely so I won't end up hoarding and cluttering my life. I applied the KonMari method to my closet and stuff, and I'll share my experience in another blog post!

Going back to my home, I decided to buy at least one or a few pieces that "spark joy" (this is KonMari method's main principle); it makes sense to buy a few things that are beautiful and spark joy because our home is our sacred space, a place where we spend our time largely so why not make it beautiful and positive?

One of my trusted online stores for luxury bags, Macynn, just expanded to beauty and home products, and I love the products because they fit the airy, neutral hues of my home! Here are the beautiful pieces sent to me!


Best online store for home decor in the philippines
Macynn Home and Beauty offers luxury dinnerware sets, scented candles, and liquid lipstick. The products came in a gorgeous paper bag and packaging.

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
Starting with the scented candles. I noticed that a lot of people are into scented candles and perfuming their homes nowadays. Why? I think it is because the benefits of aromatherapy and scents to the overall well- being are starting to get realized.

Macynn scented candle is inspired by the fragrance profiles of Diptyque: distinct, simple fragrances that complement your current or preferred mood. Cynthia, the owner of the brand, is a fan of Diptyque (so am I!); she made her own because Diptyque candles are expensive starting at P3,000 for the similar size of her candles.

Best online store for home decor in the philippines

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
There are about 5 scents for her candles. I have here four:

Neroli (P1,800)- a beautiful, pure scent from the famous blossom of the bitter orange tree. This is a beautiful summer fragrance and gives the air an uplifting mood.

Petit Elise (P1,800)- a calm, semi- sweet powdery fragrance that reminds me of babies; a great fragrance to set the mood of the home and make it child- friendly or if there are no kids around, this is a great fragrance to give the home a chill, happy mood.

Fleur D' Orangeur (P1,800)- a tropical milky orange fragrance; this one reminds me so much of summer and gives the air a sunny, fun vibe!

Je' T'aime (P2,800)- an elegant sweet fragrance that has notes of Jasmine and Rose; this is a great candle to light when you're preparing for a night out, party, or a romantic night with your special partner to help you get in touch more with your feminine side. This is also limited edition and won't be reproduced anymore once stocks are out! This is one of my favorites among the range!

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
The candles don't produce too much smoke when lit. The candle also feel a bit soft like Diptyque, which gives me the impression that it has a good amount of essential oils. According to the website, this has a burn time of 63.5 hours.

The reason why I stick with Diptyque despite the price is because it's the only candle that can perfume the home effectively without keeping it lit for hours. I've tried cheaper candles, even cheaper than Macynn's, but they simply don't work enough or don't work at all. So far, Macynn lives up to my standards: I light this up for 30 minutes to an hour and my home is perfumed enough and masks the nasty smell of food after I cook.

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
My favorite scents are Je T'aime and Neroli! I light up my candles between 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours at least twice or three times a week; at this rate of usage, the candles may last for a month or 1 month and one week.

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
Next in my Macynn home collection is this set of Dinnerware; bespoke dinnerware is becoming a thing among homemakers nowadays too because it just completes the hosting experience and at the same time, who doesn't want to eat on a beautiful plate? :)

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
Macynn's sakura dinnerware collection is inspired by her first trip to Japan; the edges are lined with 12k gold to give it a luxurious finish. It's not microwave compatible though and should be washed manually to keep them beautiful for years to come.

Macynn's dinnerware is made from fine bone china, a premium material and at the same time, lightweight so dishwashing won't become gym sessions.

Minimum number of purchase is 2 sets at P10,800. This is for serious homemakers!

Best online store for home decor in the philippines
Lastly, Macynn lipsticks. This liquid lipstick collection reminds me of Dior and the shades are fabulous! I also love the smooth, photogenic, volumizing finish of the lipsticks. In fact, there are celebrities who are avid fans of her lipsticks! I'll review this soon!

Now I feel like staying at home more because of these wonderful products from Macynn Home!

Here's a treat for you guys:

Use my code 40OFFTBJ at macynn.com and get a discount on Macynn lipsticks, fine bone china dinnerware, and candles!

Now which of these products are you eyeing? :)

Visit  MACYNN OFFICIAL WEBSITE to shop.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Dati po nauso yang scented candles and sobrang maghoard talaga tita ko.hehe.
    Until now yung ate ko gustong gusto palaging may scented candle sa bahay.sobrang nakakarelax lang talaga kc,it gives you a good mood lalo na kapag galing sa work,heavy traffic or nahirapam sumakay pauwi.May mga kids lang po kasi ako na malilikot balak ko ng gumamit ng scented candles.Maybe someday pag medyo malaki na sila������

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so nice. I think these will be perfect as wedding gifts for couples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sosyal! ang mamahal ng candles! pero magaganda and very calming sila tgnan lalo na sa amoy siguro noh, surely kakaibang amoy meron yan. I like scented candles din meron nga ako dito malaki sya and ang ganda kasi ang mark nya flowers and super bango kaya d ko magamit kasi nakakahinayang hehe. kung akin yan tlgang ididisplay ko n lng ang plates kesa gamitin baka kasi mawala ung magandang design nya kakahugas hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang gaganda naman po nyan... gusto ko ung kandila iba iba ang scents nya lakas maka relax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lakas maka inspired ng marie kondo Ms.Martha hehe btw i love scented candle too yun nga lng sobrang tinitipid ko sya hehe medyo pricey kasi kaya kelangan tipirin ..ginagamit ko lng sya pag gusto ko mag relax sobrang gaan sa pakira dam pag naamoy ko na 😍👍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)