Inglot AMC Lip Pencil/Crayon: Sexy matte lipstick!

Inglot AMC Lip Pencil/Crayon review.

PRICE: P995.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Inglot boutiques

THE VERDICT:

Hello, Inglot, my old friend (you sang it though). It's been a while since I checked the brand for anything new or might be new to me. Last Christmas, they sent me these three unassuming boxes containing a lip liner + lipstick hybrid product. Among a sea of unopened PR packages, I decided to open these first and glad I did because I discovered another matte lipstick with a formula I love!



Ingredients
Inglot AMC Lip Pencil/Crayon is a range of velvety matte lipstick with oil extracts such as avocado to keep lip nourished and moisturized the whole day. Claims to last long and is available in 31 shades.

This product is designed to be a lip liner and pencil. The secret is in the shape of the product; most lip crayons are just way to rounded and chunky at the tip that it can't create more precise, cleaner lines. I like the fact that your lip liner and lipstick is already in one handy barrel.

Pull the little knob at the bottom of the barrel to reveal the sharpener; just sharpen the tip if you want it more precise.

Texture is a semi- smooth cream lipstick that's ridiculously pigmented. It has a little bit drag to it though, but bear in mind that it functions as a lip liner as well and we all know that lip liners must have that little drag in them to prevent bleeding and budging. But don't worry, once you warm up the product, it begins to perform like a lipstick and you get a decent, color- rich coverage.

I got three shades here and they're all pretty, I must say:

 23

- Brick pink with a rose undertone.

 39

- Powdery beige- peach.

42

- a beautiful wine-burgundy shade. 

It's weird to call this a sexy matte lipstick and you might judge me as being unimaginative with my reviews, but really, girl, this is one sexy- looking matte lipstick! This is so pigment- rich that it gives a beautiful, compact color payoff that conceals lines, volumizes lips, and creates a sexy, clean finish, just like in magazines. It also does not dry my lips despite the slightly hard texture and it stays on for hours and only fades gradually after a meal. I actually think that the lip liner properties of this product helps it last longer overall!

If you're looking for a lipstick that looks sexy not to mention clean on the lips, go for these!

INGLOT AMC LIP PENCIL/CRAYON RATING

Please visit INGLOT PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information. You can buy this product HERE.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I would love to try it Ms.Martha medyo pricey lang 😔 but anyway i love the shade of 23 💄😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. gusto ko na din mga pencil type na lipsticks, madali iapply tlga and syempre magaganda brands ng mga gumagawa

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)