Lush Cup O Coffee: My best body scrub discovery!

Lush Cup O Coffee Face and Body Mask.

PRICE: P800+
FROM: Lush, Alabang Town Center
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Lush boutiques

THE VERDICT:

I am a body scrub fiend; I'd jump over a good body scrub any day! While scrolling through Lush's product shelves, I came across Cup O Coffee, which is branded as a face and body mask. When I opened it, a beautiful aroma of ground coffee and a dash of cream entered my nose; it was so captivating, I had to buy it right off! I think I found the best body scrub for the year!



Lush Cup O Coffee Ingredients

Lush Cup O Coffee is a face and body mask that promises to wake up tired complexions; it contains real coffee grounds for natural exfoliation and skin stimulation and Kaolin Clay to get rid of deep- seated dirt.

It's actually a mask, but to me, it's a scrub; it's the grittiest mask that I have encountered that it's technically a scrub. But ain't that a good thing? It's a mask and scrub in one.

This mask SMELLS.SO.GOOD. It's like a cup of fresh coffee with a dash of cream, as I've said in the beginning, and I can't stop sniffing it! It's thick and concentrated that you don't need a lot in every use. It's also an instagrammable mask!

I love using it on my face because the grittiness cuts down exfoliation time; I don't have to rub my skin a lot because of its texture; and since it's a mask, I leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing. It leaves my skin very soft, smooth, and smelling like coffee; I love coffee so that scent works for me! I also noticed a bit of oil control because of the Kaolin Clay ingredient.

I think this is my best scrub discovery for the year! I can't stop using it! 

Have you tried this mask already? What are your thoughts?

LUSH CUP O COFFEE FACE AND BODY MASK RATING

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. okay, whoa?! I've been so fond of coffee scented stuff! Can't believe this super cool scrub is a thing. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :D also because of the smell :p but it is a good face mask

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love body scrubs too! kulang na sakin ang maligo lng gamit sabon, feeling ko d malinis katawan ko pg wlang body scrub, gusto ko ung prang bato2 na pinupunas sa body ko, dati ignorante katawan ko pero ngayon nasasarapan na hehe, and syempre dapat maganda product! that one is awesome! love the packaging din! prang totoo hehe

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)