NEW: Pink Sugar Lush Lips Liquid Lipstick Review + Swatches

Pink Sugar Lush Lips Liquid Lipstick review.

PRICE: P299
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in SM Department Stores and Watsons stores; Beauty MNL; Lazada

THE VERDICT:

Everyone loves Pink Sugar's Sugar Tint Lip and Cheek Tint: that soft mousse texture, plush finish, and impressive pigmentation; since they started, it's always been their candidate in the liquid lipstick category, but this time, they finally made liquid lipstick! Lush Lips Liquid Lipstick is here and I've got all the swatches!


Ingredients
Lush Lips Liquid Lipstick features 6 shades in a comfortable finish and long- lasting payoff.

The wand pretty much reminds me of Sugar Tint.

Top to bottom: Girls Night Out, Sexy Love, Wild Ones, Sweet Escape, Lingerie, Sugar Mama
Consistency is in between a emulsion and cream. It's very pigmented, I noticed, because the color payoff did not break as I was spreading the product on my lips and despite its sheer consistency. I also love how might easy to spread and layer it is! Finish is matte and true enough, it feels comfortable on the lips: doesn't feel heavy and clings on, but doesn't feel taut. Right now though, it feels a little drying on my lips because of the cold weather plus my lips are acting up again; but the dryness isn't too bothersome so I feel that when my lips are finally okay, it won't feel dry or if it would be, it may just be trivial.

Here are the swatches of all the shades!

 1. WILD ONES

- Dirty rose with a pink undertone.

 2. SEXY LOVE

- Warm coral with a rosy undertone.

 3. SWEET ESCAPE

- Warm beige-coral.

 4. LINGERIE

- Pastel peachy pink.

 5. SUGAR MAMA

- Bright candy pink.

6. GIRLS NIGHT OUT

- Blue- based true red; good dupe for MAC Russian Red!

Staying power is great; doesn't fade easily during a meal and can be layered on without having to remove everything because it won't cake and look patchy (although I'd suggest that you remove all before applying a new layer, especially after a meal because who wants to trap oil and food in their lips!? LOL).

At P299, it's a good buy already for the quality! I like the shades; they're classic, but I hope that they will add more, new, and trendier shades soon.

Have you tried this already? What are your thoughts?

PINK SUGAR LUSH LIPS LIQUID LIPSTICK RATING

Please visit PINK SUGAR on Facebook. You can purchase this product online at BEAUTY MNL or LAZADA.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I love the shades of sexy love and sweet escape 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you really get your money’s worth with this! Also, your skin looks so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! new liptints for me! I love tints! pang everyday ko tlga sya and well andami nang lumalabas na magaganda so I buy whats available lng dito samin and sa watsons, that one really looks promising!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)