Pat McGrath Labs lands in Sephora Philippines + Best sellers + Youtube Unboxing


I've been following Pat McGrath since late 2016. I fondly remember how I encountered her work and her persona: I was searching for 'celestial makeup' in Google for a halloween makeup look and came across a series of beautiful makeup looks from print and backstage shoots; they were mesmerizing and almost like a piece of art. I thought to myself, "boy, these makeup looks sure deserve to be in a museum" because of their elaborateness, intricacy, and otherworldly execution; eventually, I discovered that they were created by Pat McGrath, dubbed by Anna Wintour as one of the most influential makeup artists in the world. Since then, I have followed her life story, works, and makeup line.

The makeup line.


Ever since I discovered Pat McGrath Labs in early 2017, I couldn't get enough; I have lusted over everything, specifically the Dark Star collection and Mothership palettes; it's a premium line, no doubt; the official website actually delivers to the Philippines, but I didn't get around to purchasing just because I didn't want to risk it with the customs duties and all. I thought to myself that one day, Pat McGrath's makeup line will be within reach and Sephora Philippines just made that come true late last year because Sephora Philippines is finally carrying Pat McGrath Labs!

PAT MCGRATH LABS NOW IN SEPHORA PHILIPPINES

Pat McGrath's most sought after makeup line is inspired by art, beauty, colors, and the extraordinary; sensual textures and shimmer dominate the line and the packaging? I will let that speak for itself!

New to Pat McGrath Labs? Have a look at the brand's top products:

1. MATTETRANCE LIPSTICKS (P2,490)

- Sensual, lightweight, pigmented, and undeniably matte. These lipsticks are one of PMGL's most talked about product.

2. MOTHERSHIP PALETTES (P8,000)

- Luxury eyeshadow palettes with matte, shimmer, and satin eyeshadow textures. A lot are raving about the shimmer eyeshadows of the Mothership palettes because apparently, they feel more compact and payoff is better compared to most shimmer eyeshadows.

3. PAT MCGRATH SUBLIME  SKIN HIGHLIGHTING TRIO (P3,550)

- Ultra fine highlighters that create subtle radiance or standout shine; there are three shades ranging from subtle to dramatic and all complement various skin tones very well.

4. PATMCGRATH LIP FETISH LIP BALM (P2,490)

- An unassuming balm that is surprisingly well- loved by fans of Pat McGrath's brand. This superbly moisturizing yet lightweight balm comes in various finishes, from transparent to tinted to shimmer, to give either a natural touch of moisture or sheer tinted color.

Here's an unboxing video!


You can buy Pat McGrath Labs HERE. Use my code MARTHA for a 10% discount upon checkout. ;)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. the packaging is elite! yung itsurang may mga feelings ang bawat product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that makeup is full of art. The packaging is a "WoW"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing high-end brand to look out for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white and gold combination of the bullet so fresh yet chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yung packaging talaga ang nakaka-attract what more kung gagamitin pa 😍 very promising talaga ang pat McGrath 👍😊

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)