Vice Cosmetics Aura Cheek collection review + complete swatches: Super pigmented cheek products for P145 only!

Vice Cosmetics Aura Cheek collection review.

PRICE: P145.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Watsons stores; Vice Cosmetics online

THE VERDICT:

We haven't seen a lot of exciting releases in the drugstore for cheek products so I'm glad Vice Cosmetics ended 2018 with a mega line of cheek products called Aura Cheek collection; this 13- piece collection features gorgeous shades of blush, contour, and highlighter in a generous size and pigmented formula! I've got the entire line to show you!


Ingredients

There are 3 blushes, 7 blushes, and 3 highlighters; 13 all in all. The pans are huge: it's as big as a pan of MAC blushes and a star image is embossed on the center of each pan, which reminds me of Jeffree Star's highlighter products.

The shades are as follow:

CONTOUR:

Confeerm- matte deep brown
Porshur- matte midtone taupe brown
Title- matte peachy brown

HIGHLIGHTER:

Splendid- shimmer pearl
Shimmering- shimmer icy pink
Shining- shimmer light gold

BLUSH:

Applauded- matte light rose
Shalah- shimmer light peach
Talyada- matte dirty rose
Sweet Lang- matte pastel pink
Byucon- matte warm rose
Winner- matte light lavender pink
Manyika- shimmer tropical coral

These cheek products are pigmented! It only took me one swipe to achieve those neat swatches! Surprisingly, they're not chalky, don't have a cloying perfume scent, and blend easily on the skin.

See me trying out a couple of the shades below:

Aura Cheek in Confeerm (contour)

Confeerm is the best contour shade for my skin tone and darker skin tones; it can look a bit muddy on fairer skin tones though so I suggest go for Porshur is you have fair skin tone.

Aura Cheek in Byucon (blush)

Byucon is the most popular blush shade; I like it too, but man, it's pigmented and I have used a lot in this photo LOL. For the blushes, best to apply them using a fluffy blush brush and only dabbing the brush on the pan to pick up the product.

Aura Cheek in Shining (highlighter)

Shining is a good shade for warm skin tones; I also like that it has buildable coverage and there's a bit of transparency in the coverage, which gives me a glowing look rather than an outright strobe; I like sporting a strobe every now and then, but I do appreciate naturalness too.

The blushes are long- wearing and can double as eyeshadow too because of the pigmentation; I like using Byucon as an above crease/accent eyeshadow shade when I'm sporting neutral eyes.

For P145, these blushes are amazing and super worth the purchase! Good job for Vice Cosmetics for coming up with an extensive and affordable range of cheek products!

Which shades do you like?

VICE COSMETICS AURA CHEEK COLLECTION RATING

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Promising! LOL on the names shining, shimmering, splendid! Lakas maka Aladdin. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ang gnda nga ng bgo ni Vice, agree pigmented xa kc natry k s mall s hands ko... Un lng d k npnsin o natanong kng pigmented. But my question we're answered na, thank you Ms. Martha...Happy New Year po 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the swatches! Your final look is stunning. :) I hope Vice cosmetics will release more "pasabogs" soon hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the swatches Ms.Martha bagay na bagay sa morena ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaganda ng shades! this year tlga itatry ko na vice cosmetics hehe, super dami na what to choose! pero gusto ko lng tlga is png fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grabe yung pigments! Inferness sa Vica Cosmetics ah ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive tries these and super pak na pak talga sila ung qualuty lalo sa price range super affordable pa. Sana mag release pa ng marami ang Vice Cosmetics. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. gaganda ng mga color double purpose pa me cheek blush ka na pede pang eyeshadow sya.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)