Kate Kanebo Powdery Skin Maker 4: Skin- like matte foundation

Kate Kanebo Powdery Skin Maker 4 review.

PRICE: P960.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in SM department stores

THE VERDICT:

It's sweater weather once more! I heard it's gonna get colder so I guess that justifies additional sweater purchases for me. LOL. I can't get enough of sweaters!

Today, I'd like to talk about this foundation by Kate Kanebo, which has been sitting in my dresser for a quite a while now; it's good that I finally tried it so that I can tell you, if you're looking for a matte foundation that looks just like your skin plus has good staying power to boot, look no further and grab this foundation called Powdery Skin Maker by Kate Kanebo.



Ingredients
Kate Kanebo Powdery Skin Maker, I heard, is a replacement for their Powderless Liquid, a liquid foundation with a powder texture. Formula turns from liquid to powder and does so in a matter of 15 seconds; formula is oil- free. I believe it comes in 4 shades locally.

The bottle comes with a pump dispenser that's fairly controllable; no squirting, popping, nor hard pressing to get the product out. It comes in a plastic bottle; I heard that this is also one of Kate Kanebo's highly raved product.

The shade I got is #4, a medium beige shade with yellow undertone; I believe this is darkest shade available locally and it's obviously too fair for my skin tone. Consistency is a light, emulsion- like liquid with light to medium pigmentation.

Bare face

With two layers of Kate Kanebo Powdery Skin Maker
I was surprised at how nicely it covered my pimple scars and other marks without the help of concealer or corrector; it may be sheer in terms of consistency, but it quite excels in the color payoff department.

I didn't exactly count if the 15- second record- breaking setting capability is true, but I do remember that this product is very easy to spread, sets into a powdery matte finish, unscented, and leaves no patchiness.

TBJ TIP: Did you know that this foundation can be applied nicely with just your fingertips? It's one of my favorite things to do with it!

Since it has a powdery liquid formula, I expect that staying power is within 4-8 hours, which is what experience tells me that it's a great gauge for matte foundations that promise impressive longevity.  This foundation lasts for about 4 hours, tops, before I retouch. Still pretty good! Also, since it has a liquid-to-powder formula, it supports the powder you will use to set the foundation and helps control oil too.

The Japanese are real experts at innovating with products; they're big on clear, transparent, flawless skin and they want their products to show it, from formulation to strategy. We all know that the Japaanese don't prefer the thick, Instagram- worthy foundation look; Kate Kanebo Powdery Skin Maker is an opposite of that: it's all about luminous skin, even if that means you're wearing matte, long- lasting foundation; I don't know how they were able to pull off luminous matte, but all I can say is sorcery. :D

Kate Kanebo Powdery Skin Maker it's a lightweight, matte foundation that's perfect for oily-nomal skin and very oily skin; it also doesn't melt, cake, run, or turn patchy during wear because of its long- lasting, powdery formula. Best part is, it covers like a pro because of its matte finish, but stays light and looks just like skin when worn!

Have you tried this product aready? What are your thoughts?

KATE KANEBO POWDERY SKIN MARE 4 RATING

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Ganda ng pagka-finish Ms.Martha😍I think kayang nyang mag hide ng pimple marked😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok naman sya, d sobrang maputi sa mukha and nacocover tlga dark spots! gnyang gusto kong mga foundations cause I hate applying 2 or more pa sa mukha, 1 foundation lng sana hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The staying power seems very interesting and impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worth it ang price nya,same here po Ms. Martha.mas gusto kong gumamit ng fingertips kapag nag-aapply ng foundation or BB creams,..mas feeling ko po kasi nabe-blend ko po siya ng mas pantay kapag fingertips ko lang gamit ko,same sa mga cheek tints na gamit ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ung jordana cream foundie is good i mix it with loreal infalliable pro matte...anganda ko daw Ms. Martha pag gamit ko un... i got the jordana from ur anniv last yr..anyways thanks..naalala ko lng kc parang ganyan ang finish nya eh sa kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. OmG full coverage sya. ., kahit oily skin neto for sure hindi mag memelt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay ganito talaga mga gusto kongliquid foundation eh .. Ung nkakatakip din ng mga pimples .. I love the shades po nito bagay sa kahit anung skin ..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)