FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: How much do weddings cost these days?


Hola! It's been a hectic week as I have renewed a lot of my major government IDs as I am about to apply for my US Visa this month; hopefully I'll pass! I've been fixing the details of TBJ 10th Mega Anniversary as well; please watch out for that!

Our question for today is about getting hitched and it's from Geocel.

Hi Martha,
My fiancé and I are planning to get married next year; he already proposed late last year. I read your wedding blog posts and got some really cool ideas; thanks for sharing. I'm just wondering how much  should we spend on our wedding to make sure that it's something worthwhile not only for us, but for our guests as well. Looking forward for your feedback!
Geocel

Hi Geocel!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy that you and your fiancé are finally getting married; I always love happy endings and learning when people end up together. :)

When one of my husband's choir mates got married in 2010, the cost of her wedding was around P250,000; it was the basic cost that time, but it was already a good wedding. Nearly 10 years after, the price has since doubled.

My husband and I's wedding wasn't lavish, but it was a really good one; we loved it as well as our guests, and most importantly, everyone was fed and had enough alcohol supply.

To help you canvas, here are some of the important wedding elements and average cost for each, plus I'll share also saving tips.

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019

weddings cost rates philippines 2019
Please take note that these rates are based on my budget for each element; this can be higher or lower depending on your budget. The cost doesn't include also your own customizations and other requirements that you may need depending on your program and venue.

My only tip when planning your wedding? STICK TO YOUR BUDGET!

Hope you liked this post!

*Got a burning question on beauty, makeup, skin care, fitness, blogging, career, relationships, marriage, or anything under the sun? Send me a message via Contact Form, email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, or send me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Awww thanks for sharing Martha. Excited to ask more questions on your anniversary. Hehe. Happy to see you and Randy so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubled the price nowadays. And yes, package is the thing talaga. Pwede pa kasi ma allot sa iba yung matitirang savings.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)