NEW! Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Makeup Brushes

Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Makeup Brushes review.


PRICE: Brow Set- P375; Eye Ready Set- P375; Face Curves Set- P475; Face brush- P375
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores

THE VERDICT:

I thought that the only thing Ever Bilena is lacking are pretty good makeup brushes and here comes along Kris Aquino with her new products under her collaboration with the brand: makeup brush sets!

So are these new brushes good, okay, or bad?


Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena makeup brushes come in 4 sets: Face Curves feature an angled blush/contour brush and liquid foundation brush, Brow set has a brow shader brush, spoolie, and angled brow brush, Eye Ready has a Blending eyeshadow brush, Smudge Brush, and Eyeliner brush; the powder brush is being sold individually.

I like how Ever Bilena categorized the brushes; it's an easy pick up because all you have to do is refer to the sets, choose your preferred set based on your need, pay for it, and go; it's that easy!

Packaging is nice, but it's SO HARD to open! I had to use a cutter and a couple of scissors just to open a package; I even scratched the powder brush while attempting to open it!

The product has a Rose Gold ferrule and unique feature, the rubberized handles for an easy grip; reminds me of Real Techniques' rubberized brushes.

The brushes are dense and bristles are soft; I'm not sure if the brushes are cruelty- free though; one thing I know is it pretty soft, non- scratchy, and has no odor! The brushes pick up the right amount of product and its right amount softness lets me blend makeup properly on my skin.

I washed these brushes once and while there were a few fallouts (which were excesses) it's generally sturdy; it survived tugging. Surprisingly, I ended up loving the rubbery handle even if I had reservations about it in the beginning; it improves and stabilizes my grip, plus it's non- slip, making it perfect for creating precise lines.

So far, I like the selection of Kris Aquino's makeup brushes; it has almost everything I need to create my makeup, plus quality is pretty good for the price. Packaging just needs a major improvement.

KRIS AQUINO X EVER BILENA MAKEUP BRUSHES RATING

Please visit EVER BILENA on Facebook for more details. You can buy the product HERE.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. OMG! I like those brushes.. lalo pa mura lang sila..:) i wont have to worry to much na masira yung brushes during washing.hehe... i think i'll purchase the face curves set for now to try them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itsura plang nung package ng brush halatang tight sealed talaga. At dahil nga kris aquino selection yan sure na magugustuhan ng iba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks classy Ms Martha..
    Would love to try it whenever i have the chance. The money pala. Haha! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the brushes, but hope they can do something about the packaging. Yes the packaging is nice but if it will take industrial tools to open it, that's not ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newly launch lang ba talaga itong brushes na ito? If yes, I am surprised na sine-sale na sya ng Watson Calamba, Laguna. Pero curious ako sa rubber handle. Kasi tama ka Martha mukhang mas maganda ang grip mo sa handle kung rubber sya unlike the normal brushes in the market. Ang concern ko kasi di kaya magi2ng sticky ang handle pagtagal tagal nya... Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg ok nga po tong mga brush ni krisxeb kase nakaset na, madali mo ng hanapin ung mga kelangan for eyes, brow and face, nakasale din po ang eb ngayon sa brushes which is very rare na mag sale sa mga make up tools, tnx for this Ms Martha 😘 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)