Good Discovery: M&Co Cosmetics Dream Beauty Powder Foundation and Brow/Eye Liner

M&Co Cosmetics Dream Beauty Powder Foundation in Golden and Brow Pencil in Walnut Brown.

PRICE: Powder foundation- P299 Brow Pencil- P169
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through distributors; M&Co Instagram and Facebook

M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden and brow eye liner walnut brown review
THE VERDICT:

I've been seeing M&Co Cosmetics online lately; I thought their products look cool and I heard that their liquid lipstick is good and a lot of my followers have been recommending that I try it. I actually have a couple of shades from the Iconic Liquid Lipstick collection, which I'll review soon. For now, let's talk about this product of theirs that I think basic baes will love: Dream Beauty Powder Foundation and Brow Powder/Eyeliner, new everyday makeup products to add to your routine!


M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden and brow eye liner walnut brown products
M&Co Cosmetics is a local beauty brand that caters to everyday women who are into the classic makeup look, but with a twist. The brand can be purchased online and through authorized distributors, Avon- style.

M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden and brow eye liner walnut brown review
Dream Beauty Powder Foundation is a two way powder foundation with a matte finish and skin- whitening benefits; it can be used wet or dry and promises to last long; it comes in 4 shades.

Eyebrow Pencil and Eyeliner is a 2-in-1 product; it can be used to define the brows or lids; it comes in one shade.

M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden ingredients
Dream Beauty Powder Foundation ingredients

M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden and brow eye liner walnut brown swatch
L-R: Powder Foundation in Golden; Brow/Eye Pencil in Walnut Brown
The powder foundation has a dry-creamy texture, which makes it suitable for wet/dry use; for me though, I prefer using it dry; the powder tends to develop dry patches if used wet and for some reason, it just doesn't stick on me when I use it wet. Dry application is fine because the powder has medium to heavy coverage anyway.

The pencil has medium to heavy pigmentation; it's sturdy, but glides nicely on the skin, though it needs to be warmed up before use. 

M&Co Cosmetics brow eye liner walnut brown swatch
Bare brow

M&Co Cosmetics brow eye liner walnut brown swatch
With Brow/Eye Pencil in Walnut Brown
Walnut Brown is a warm brown shade with a hint of taupe; goes well with my hair color and methinks it will suit a lot of skin tones; the taupe tone in it makes it suitable for Filipina skin tones. It's pigmented and fairly easy to use, although don't apply too much because it has a tendency to clump; you won't need much anyway because pigmentation is good. Product can last the whole day, but it isn't exactly waterproof.

M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden demo
Bare skin
M&Co Cosmetics dream beauty powder foundation golden demo
With Dream Beauty Powder Foundation in Golden

Golden is said to be the darkest shade in the collection, but nope, it's a shade lighter than my skin tone; it will suit skin tones in the NC35-NC40 range. Coverage is medium to heavy, but I only apply two layers because anything beyond that and my face will look seriously lighter than the rest of my body. Finish is matte and I like the smoothing effect it gives my skin. The powder has good staying power; my t-zone would oil up after 2-3 hours of wear, but coverage seems to stay intact so it's pretty okay; a good primer helps prolong wear time as well.

Wearing Dream Beauty Powder and Brow/Eye Pencil
On casual days when I just have to pick up groceries, have a quick coffee and chat with a friend, or hang out around the neighborhood cafe and try finishing a current read, I don't really mind if I'm wearing powder that doesn't fit my skin tone that's why I still find myself using Dream Beauty Powder; I won't be photographed anyway! Also, even if the shade doesn't suit me well, I like the coverage and finish I get from it. The brow/eye pencil is a good, all- around everyday product as well and I don't mind having another one in my kit; not only that, the product performs well too!

M&Co Cosmetics Dream Beauty Powder and Brow/Eye liner are my new great discoveries for everyday makeup; if you find a shade that suits you in the powder foundation range, that would be great because it's a great powder foundation for everyday, for normal to combination skin.

M&CO COSMETICS DREAM BEAUTY POWDER FOUNDATION AND BROW/EYE PENCIL RATING

Please visit M&CO COSMETICS on Facebook. You can buy the products HERE.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I like your brows in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, good to know maganda ang brow pencil ng m&co at may powder foundation na, very sleek ang packaging, tnx Ms Martha 😘 🤗 💋

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)