Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer: My favorite face concealer to date!

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer 7 review, swatch, price.

PRICE: P2,100
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Make Up For Ever SM Aura, Mega Fashion Hall, and Greenbelt 3; zalora.ph

make up for ever full cover camouflage cream concealer 7 review best dark spot concealer morena skin
THE VERDICT:

Full coverage concealers have been my best- friend for the last 6 months due to a very bad breakout. I've tried many, but the one product that I've been using consistently and have come to love is Make Up For Ever Full Coverage Concealer, my favorite face concealer to date; this pigmented concealer stays and is waterproof, providing total coverage for my pesky discolorations the whole day.


Make Up For Ever Full Cover Camouflage Cream Concealer is a full coverage concealer that promises to cover heavy discolorations such as depigmentation, tattoos, scars, severe skin damage, and birthmarks. The formula uses a very high concentration of pigments and a waterproof formula for long- lasting wear under any condition. Locally, there are about 10 shades available.

make up for ever full cover camouflage cream concealer 7 review best dark spot concealer morena skin
Shade 7 is a light medium shade with yellow undertone; I got this shade initially because I thought of using it on my under eyes, but texture has drag in it and consistency is barely emollient; it's the type of product that has to be dabbed on and perfect for body and face use, except the under eyes.

How good is this concealer? Check it out:

make up for ever full cover camouflage cream concealer 7 review best dark spot concealer morena skin
Bare skin and post- acne marks

make up for ever full cover camouflage cream concealer 7 review best dark spot concealer morena skin
With one layer of the concealer
That's some abracadabra right in there! Just one layer and all my unsightly marks were covered by at least 95%; coverage reaches 100% when I finally layer on my liquid foundation and powder.

Staying power is great. I have oily skin and the concealer stays put the entire day; I also used this product in my previous Coron trip and my acne marks stayed covered even after diving in Barracuda lake and Kayangan lake. Even under a hot sunny day in the city and my sweat is perspiring like crazy, the concealer persists.

If you have very heavy facial discolorations, you'll love this product because it's built to cover intensely and to last; there are a lot of shades to choose from as well to match your skin tone and correcting needs. This is my favorite face concealer and corrector to date!

RELATED READ: WHY HIDE: A primer on concealers

MAKE UP FOR EVER FULL COVER CONCEALER 7 RATING

Visit MAKE UP FOR EVER PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information. You can buy the product HERE.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Glad that it is in tube and the coverage is amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, the price Ms Martha! I cant afford. Hanggang basa na lang muna ako😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grabeee, if you want to invest sa makeup you must buy this one for sure its worth it and will cover all the chismis 😁😍👌💖

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)