Best Eyelash curlers...according to consumers!


A TBJ Beshie posted at The Beauty Junkee's Unite! asking recommendations for the best eyelash curler. I have my own, but I discovered a lot in the thread too! The group is truly a treasure trove of information regarding beauty and I'm happy to hang out there everyday because everyday, I learn something new from the members. (If you ain't a member yet, click HERE to join now!)

So here's a list of the best eyelash curlers, according to Filipina consumers!
Photo credit: Google
 1. THE FACE SHOP EYELASH CURLER

- As recommended by Ansherina. The Face Shop is one of the underrated eyelash curlers locally, but a lot of keen beauty enthusiasts swear by it because it perfectly fits Asian eyes.


Photo credit: macys.com
2. SHISEIDO EYELASH CURLER

- Perhaps the biggest contender of the famed Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Shiseido is much slimmer, ergo much easier to maneuver according to fans. I love this curler too along with Shu Uemura and I've had mine for 4 years already.

Photo credit: shuuemura-usa.com
3. SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER

- Speaking of Shu, I simply cannot not include this in the list! I've gone through two Shu curlers in 10 years and they're the sturdiest curlers I've ever owned; it's P1,000+ for a curler, but it will last for 5 years! Kaycee Enerva of the beauty blog Kikay Si Kat shared that hers lasted for 20 years!

Photo credit: beautymnl.com
 4. F&S EYELASH CURLER

- Previously known as Fanny Serrano makeup, Features and Shades (F&S) is a favorite among budget beauties. According to Jordana, "It's really good!"

Photo credits: carousell.com
 5. NICHIDO EYELASH CURLER

- For hardcore budget beauties, Nichido is a huge favorite. This curler is highly recommended by a lot in the group and they love it because it performs and doesn't cost too much!

Photo credit: happyskin.ph
6. HAPPY SKIN MAXIMEYES PERFECT LASH CURLER

- According to Janet, she's been reading a lot about Happy Skin's new product. Reviews say that this curler is perfect for Filipina eyes because of the slightly curved shape, which is present in the cult favorite Shiseido and Shu Uemura; I haven't tried this yet, but looks like it's a good dupe for the pricey hall-of-famer curlers.

Which of these are the best ones for you? What's your favorite eyelash curler? Mine are Shiseido and Shu Uemura!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I've had my Nichido one since high school! They also sell replacements for the rubber part which I find handy hihi I remember buying it for like 70 pesos or something like that way back. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YoYong nichido lang po skin budget friendly 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nichido! very budget friendly <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)