Dior Addict Stellar Shine: A new lustrous obsession


Dior's Color Reviver Balm reignited my interest and sleeping passion for the brand (I used to love their mascaras and blushes!) so when I heard that they were launching something BIG and shiny, I had to go and check it out!


From the house of Dior comes Stellar Shine, a gloss, balm, and lip treatment in one tube; the holographic mirrors the myriad of benefits the product offers and the multi-faceted women of today, according to Dior. The brand's name is carved and colored pink, the signature color of Dior; fyi, Christian Dior loved the color Pink because he thought it was a happy color; I thought so to!

Stellar Shine is a 24- strong collection of juicy, melt-on-your lips, lip product that provides hydration for up to 24 hours with Aloe Vera; the musky vanilla scent adds a luxe scent and formula promises to keep lips hydrated and moisturized the whole day. Finish comes in glossy and high glitter.

My favorites: D- Pink, Positivity, Lucky, Pink Meteor
Here are my four favorites! D-Pink is an intergalactic pink with chunky, sexy glitters that don't look tacky at all on the lips. Positivity is a bright red-peach that is the perfect summer glossy lipstick shade, Lucky is a buildable bright pink that gives lips a 'just bitten' stain, and Pink Meteor is my most favorite of all because it's a mauve rose shade that looks so good on my skin tone!

Dior Philippines has also chosen 4 IT shades from the band of 24 that they think are perfect for a lot of modern Filipinas:

Celestial is a dark purple with shimmer; this statement shade aims to make you look twice with its bold, fierce color.

Dior Charm is a classic bright coral that signifies energy, enthusiasm, and youth; a great summer shade that reflects the vibrant, happy personality of Filipinas.

Lucky, one of my faves, is a bright pink that's fresh, strong, yet feminine.

Finally, Dior, a classic red that is a favorite of a lot of Filipinas; the glossy finish gives this cult favorite a modern, youthful twist.

Dior Stellar Shine is now available in all Dior counters. What are your favorite shads?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I've seen Dior's videos of Cara on Instagram very often these days. They chose a great model for this one. Bagay! Edgy yet sophisticated. Love your pic on the stairs! Reminds me of Victoria's Secret Pink Sets and you are the angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh...this is an interesting lip balm to try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganda ng shades 😍😍😍 lakas maka girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the Dior Pink lipstick line. Love the shades. Ganda rin ng ad.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)