Best Matte Lip and Cheek Tints


Lip and cheek tints are well- loved for the fresh, natural look it gives, but things are taking a different turn now for the good ol' tint; matte tints are an in thing now and more and more ladies are digging the pigmented reinvention of this favorite everyday product.

Personally, I love matte lip and cheek tints because aside from being perfect for my oily skin, it can be applied on top of makeup, which is my favorite way of applying lip and cheek tints, plus the pigmentation lets it double as an eyeshadow and lipstick. Who would've thought lip and cheek tints can be so much more?

Here are five of my favorite matte lip and cheek tints.


1. COLOURETTE MATTE COLOURTINT

- One of the internet's favorite matte lip and cheek tints. Aside from having that perfect formula for application on top of powder, it's very pigmented too and comes in a lot of universally- flattering shades.

2. GENERATION HAPPY SKIN ON THE GO BLUSH LIGHTWEIGHT CHEEK STICK

- A semi- creamy and semi- matte lip and cheek tint in a pigmented formula; it doesn't come in liquid form unlike most matte lip and cheek tints, which makes it travel- friendly and mess- free. Also, it's probably the only cream cheek tint that I can apply breezily on top of powder.

3. SKINPOTIONS DREAM CREAM

- One of the products that made Skinpotions a staple in a lot of Filipinas' makeup kits. Dream Cream is a rich, pigmented matte mousse that's easy to apply and blend, smooth, and long- lasting. The pillowy texture is TDF too!

4. K-PALETTE LASTING LIP TINT

- K-Palette's new product additions include a matte lip and cheek tint in soft, rosy hues that are perfect for medium and morena skin tones. Of course they are long- lasting!

5. MOONSHOT CREAM PAINT LIGHT FIT

- Moonshot's popular makeup product is a velvet matte multipurpose cream product that can be applied on the lips, cheek, and eyelids for that monotone look. It's very long- lasting and I love its soft focus color effect!

Any favorites from this list? What are your favorite matte lip and cheek tints?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Great picks! Shades of these are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colourette Colourtint! I found out about it from you Martha! I love that you always introduce us to new products that ACTUALLY WORK! Thank you so much! btw, I’m now officially addicted to Colourette products! ❤️
    I alternatively wear daily to work Colourtint Zola, Ondrei, Cali and Coloursnap Woke.I used to skip the blush so much because it was hard for me to find a blush shade and formula that works on my oily skin and the blush that I have been seeing that “works” according to people are the likes of Nars’s Orgasm blush but since reading about local products from her blog it gave me a more affordable alternative and OMGeee it just shocked me how amazing the local makeup performed and then Colourette upped the game when they came out...WHY?
    Ease of use ✔️
    Super pigmented ✔️
    Blendable ✔️
    Amazing Formula ✔️
    doesn’t move my foundation✔️😱
    Multipurpose ✔️

    What more do I need???

    just converted me to a blush addict!
    Thanks to TBJ! Love you, Love your blog! Enjoy your US trip! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not matte but i love happy skin kiss and bloom in breathe

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)