Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid: a new fairytale fragrance


So rumor has it that The Little Mermaid is going to have another live action movie remake and I can't wait for it! I don't mind how many remakes of this animated film would come out because I'll never get tired of watching it; The Little Mermaid is one of my most favorite Disney films; the song Part Of Your World is my favorite audition piece when I was still doing theatre.

Looking forward to more deets about this in the next few months (about who will play Ariel and Prince Eric or if this remake is even true in the first place), but for now, let's adore this new fragrance from Anna Sui called Fantasia Mermaid, a whimsical fragrance inspired by the heroine of the sea.


Inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's iconic heroine, the Mermaid, Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid is a fruity floral fragrance, the newest addition to Anna Sui's Fantasia fragrance series.

The Mermaid-a mythical creature associated with beauty, mystery, and magic; though depicted as always meek, mermaids are actually powerful beings, guardians of the sea who can give or take away life from any creature, human or animal, that enter their abode, the sea. Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid's mélange of fruity, floral, and spice notes represents the beauty and power of nature, as reflected in the classic myth and fairytale of the mermaid.

Top notes feature blood orange, cardamom, and mandarin orange. Heart notes feature jasmine, peony, and litchi. Base notes feature wood, vanilla, and honey.

The first time I saw the fragrance, I thought "Oh wow, another fragrance that's worthy of the front seat on my dresser!" Anna Sui's bottles are truly gorgeous and worth displaying. I tried the fragrance for the first time and it immediately reminded me of a deep turquoise- colored sea and summer. More about this fragrance in a separate review!

Watch the official fragrance trailer:


Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid EDT is available in 30ml, 50ml, and 75ml bottles. You can get it at Fresh Fragrance Bar. Visit FRESH FRAGRANCE BAR on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)