Big Sephora Haul and then some!


Just picked up a few things online and in malls this weekend! I really missed doing haul posts-brings me back to my first days of blogging!

sephora beauty fashion shopping haul
And yet...another Sephora haul! I recently received credits from Sephora for a shopping spree and this is so timely because it was my birthday last month. Good thing I received the news early on. Otherwise, I would have bought the same things in the US!



sephora beauty fashion shopping haul
I've been eyeing Huda's Nude Palette and Overachiever concealer since they came out; I have swatched the palette and I love the colors and glitter and multidimensional shadow inclusions in the palette. Can't wait to play around with this as well as the concealer. Also, I got myself Huda Beauty's Shortie lashes inspired by Olivia Culpo. Huda's lashes are what catapulted her to stardom and I've been curious ever since; it's a pretty expensive pair and I hope it looks great on me and doesn't feel too heavy.

Finally for makeup, I chanced upon Anastasia's best- selling Brow Wiz and new Dipbrow Gel Mascara. So brilliant of them to pair the two! Now I don't have to buy both separately and at a higher cost just to try them out; and if I happen to like them, then I'll get the full sizes; hurray to sets!

sephora beauty fashion shopping haul
Sephora Shower Balms! I had a couple of credits left, but didn't want to get makeup anymore because I just bought so much from my recent US vacation. Then it hit me, I NEED BODY WASH! So I checked Sephora Collection's skin care offerings and got these super cute Shower Balms. THEY SMELL FREAKISHLY AMAZING; instant favorites, I say and will review very soon!

P.S. Pillow Talk is on sale!

I also headed to the mall last weekend to buy the following stuff for my closet and home:

hm beauty fashion shopping haul
Dropped by H&M and as usual, the tita in me gravitated towards H&M Home. Good thing I did because the duvet cover and pillow case sets are on sale! I purchased my first H&M duvet cover and pillow case set last year; didn't expect too much from it because it was only 144 thread count, but it did say it was washed cotton (errr, I don't really know what that means and what benefits it offers); after a few washes, it ended up becoming my favorite! It's soft and cozy, warm enough, but not heavy. I love it more than my Ikea covers.

When I spotted a bunch of duvet cover and pillow case sets on sale last weekend, I got this pastel gray set; from P2,690 down to P900! I also purchased a canvas large laundry hamper and pajama set for godson, but the hamper is filled with dirty clothes already and I gave away the pajama already. 

sm beauty fashion shopping haul
Finally, work shoes! It's been three years since I purchased kitten strappy heels; the one I got was from Charles and Keith and the leatherette material was peeling off badly already; the other one, from Dune, looked really worn already so I got these from Matthews and S&H.

That's haul, folks! (like my pun? haha!)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Hello. Washed means it is less likely to shrink because it has been washed before they used/processed the cotton into a garment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought work shoes for awhile since they implemented the new dress code, we can wear jeans everyday. Grabbed the opportunity to use my flats, snickers and rubber shoes. I love your choice of shoes though really elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)