Crayons BB Cream Natural Beauty: A good 89-peso BB Cream!

Crayons BB Cream Natural Beauty review, swatch, price


PRICE: P89
FROM: given as a gift
-->
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at HBC stores

Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
-->
THE VERDICT:

Local beauty Facebook groups have been raving about this new product lately: CRAYONS BB CREAM. I’ve seen it a couple of times on my Facebook feed, but never really gave it a thought until a friend surprised me with a tube when we met for my post- birthday celebration. I haven’t tried new BB Creams lately and this goes without saying that I am pretty excited to try this one considering that it’s a highly raved product.

-->
Crayons BB Cream is indeed a great find! This super affordable BB Cream has great coverage, good staying power, and has a shade that suits warm skin tones!


Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
The product comes in a light pink plastic tube. At first glance, it looks pretty basic and a bit dull that you won’t really give it a second look, but the magic lies within the tube. The tube is pretty big, but it feels that there isn’t really a lot of product volume inside; maybe that’s why it’s affordable LOL.

-->

Crayons BB Cream has the shade name conveniently printed in huge, bold letters on the front portion of the tube. The product claims to conceal imperfections and create an even skin tone. There is a shade for lighter skin tone as well called Fair Lady; there are only two shades for this product. Surprisingly, for a BB, it doesn’t have SPF. But I don’t mind since I use a separate SPF anyway ever since I can remember.


Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
Ingredients

Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
Natural Beauty is the darkest shade, if I am not mistaken. It’s a warm beige shade with pink undertone. Consistency is a semi- rich cream with a moisturizing texture and pigmentation is medium to heavy. It doesn’t have any fragrance.


-->

Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
Bare skin

Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
Bare skin with BB Cream and concealer on under eye and dark spots
At first, I thought that this product will look gray or too light for me because of the pink undertone. Surprisingly, even if it’s a shade lighter than my skin tone (shade is more perfect for NC40 skin tones), it doesn’t look too off!

The product spreads easily and coverage is impressively even; I don’t get patches or obvious streaks when I am spreading out the product. Finish is dewy, but not too wet. Coverage is pretty good; it made my skin tone look more even, concealed some of my imperfections, although I had to use a heavy duty concealer for the darker ones, and it feels moisturizing that I would skip moisturizer whenever I am using this product. Some can even consider the coverage and pigmentation as foundation already!

-->
TBJ TIP: The best makeup tool to apply this product is a stippling brush or a flat top brush. It also works best with my fingers!

Crayons bb cream natural beauty review swatch price morena filipina
-->
How’s the staying power? Staying power is okay; my t-zone would oil up after two to two and a half hours of wear, but it’s really the case for my skin type and BB Creams; I would really oil up faster with BB Creams compared with any face base given the formula. The upside is it doesn’t feel slick and blotting plus powder retouch would usually do the trick and make me look fresh again, plus the coverage persists pretty much up to 8 hours of wear.

I can see why a lot of people are raving about this product: it’s affordable and yet coverage is great, staying power is decent, and pretty much accessible. What impressed me the most about this product is the fact that it delivers all the benefits I wrote above, but at P89 only!

Crayons BB Cream is overall a good buy considering the price, the benefits, and most of all, the coverage; this is a great everyday product and an alternative to foundation, and for ladies on a budget. Formula is best for dry skin and for oily skin, make sure to primer and moisturize properly, and use a mattifying powder to keep it looking fresh.

Have you encountered this product already? What are your thoughts?


CRAYONS BB CREAM NATURAL BEAUTY RATING

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi Martha, is it good for the skin? Ingredients wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to check this out. I am so sad when they discontinued the allue line because i love their blush on. I hope this is a rebranding lang nung allue, still love hbc product pa rin.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)