June 2019 Beauty Favorites



June is all about skin care for me because of the cold weather as I was mostly in the US that time. These are the skin care products I brought with me and have made sure that my skin was in the pink despite the drastic change in temperature and weather!


1. EMBRYOLISSE LAIT CREME CONCENTRATE

- This famous French multipurpose moisturizer was just given to me by a friend; I've heard about this product before, but never really got the chance to buy it. Turns out this face and body moisturizer provides effective, all day hydration and makes makeup look smoother on the skin, plus it has mild primer properties to boot.

2. NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN FACIAL WASH SERIES

- I love the entire Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial wash line because it's effective in cleaning my skin and gives me that deep clean feeling without too much dryness. My favorite is the Acne variant because it helped me combat acne!

3. SLEEK MATTIFYING HYDRATING PRIMER

- An awesome discovery from Sleek. Didn't know they have good primers! This demi- matte primer gives makeup a smoother finish, locks down makeup, and keeps oilies at bay for hours without the dry, flat matte look.

4. KIEHL'S CREAMY AVOCADO EYE CREAM

- This best- selling eye cream of Kiehl's is very concentrated so a little goes a long way plus it has a special formula that prevents the product from getting inside the eyes.

5. REVLON COLORSTAY CONCEALER

- New favorite discovery from Revlon! This medium coverage concealer brightens, conceals, and freakishly lasts long that I need an oil makeup remover to take it off!

What were your beauty favorites for the past month?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I was able to try a sample of the Kiehl's eye cream but it made me have some milia :( But glad to know it works for others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet ko din try ang avocado cream

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)