Macynn Cosmetics The Brow Technique Sculpting Pencil review: dupe for Benefit Goof Proof!

Macynn Cosmetics The Brow Technique Sculpting Pencil review, price, swatch


PRICE: P395
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at macynn.com, Evia Lifestyle Mall, Shangri-La Mall

macynn cosmetics the brow technique sculpting pencil review morena filipina blog
THE VERDICT:

Benefit Goof Proof is one of my all- time favorite eyebrow pencils because the sculpted tip is perfect for the width of my brows, it gradually shades my brows, plus it glides smoothly, minimizing friction that can lead to hair fall; all in all, it's an awesome brow product that has great performance. However, it's expensive and I only use it during special occasions or when traveling because-before I forget to mention-Goof Proof is foolproof and gives you instant beautiful brows as well.

I recently received Macynn Cosmetics' new The Brow Technique Sculpting Pencil and I think I have found a dupe for Benefit Goof Proof that I can use on a daily basis!

macynn cosmetics the brow technique sculpting pencil review morena filipina blog
Ingredients
Macynn Cosmetics The Brow Technique Sculpting Pencil is a semi- soft eyebrow pencil that defines brows, whether you like it natural or dramatic. Formula claims to be waterproof and smudge- proof, and cruelty- free.

macynn cosmetics the brow technique sculpting pencil review morena filipina blog
The eyebrow pencils come in a charming rose gold semi- metallic pencil tube with a spoolie attached on one end. The intuitive packaging has the right width that lets you grip the pencil efficiently. The pencils slide up and down the barrel with ease and smoothly. Good packaging.

macynn cosmetics the brow technique sculpting pencil review morena filipina blog
L-R: Light Coffee, Medium Brown, Light Brown
There are 3 shades available at the moment:

Light Coffee: light hazelnut beige with a golden undertone
Medium Brown: ash brown with taupe undertone
Light Brown: medium brown with red undertone

Texture is semi- soft: it has the right amount of hardness and softness to it, and I find that it glides easily with no drag; I can even use a light hand on it and it will still impart coverage. No need to warm up the product as well as it instantly works once applied on the skin.

macynn cosmetics the brow technique sculpting pencil review morena filipina blog
Bare brow

macynn cosmetics the brow technique sculpting pencil review morena filipina blog
With Light Brown
The product defines the brows beautifully; I can go natural or dramatic with it anytime I want.; it's pretty much foolproof. However, I just find that the shades are too limited and a bit on the reddish side; wish there will be more shades with neutral undertone that will come out soon.

Staying power is okay; it's long- lasting, but not waterproof as advertised. Benefit Goof Proof is definitely more long- lasting and virtually waterproof, but Macynn Cosmetics lasts the whole day on my oily skin at least!

Despite the limited shade selection, I still find myself using the product everyday because it reminds me of Benefit Goof Proof! Would definitely repurchase!

MACYNN COSMETICS THE BROW TECHNIQUE SCULPTING PENCIL RATING

Please visit MACYNN COSMETICS on Facebook for more information about this product. Shop this product HERE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments