Morphe Fluidity Concealer review C2.65: Full coverage for everyday!

Morphe Fluidity Full Coverage Concealer C2.65 review, price, swatch


PRICE: 9USD (approximately P468)
FROM: Morphe, Las Vegas, NV, USA
OTHER LOCATIONS: available at morphebrushes.com

Morphe fluidity full coverage concealer c2.65 review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

When I was in the US for a vacay, I went concealer crazy; I think I bought around 5 concealers because aside from I'm about to run out of the ones I always use, concealer is my favorite makeup item at the moment.

One of the concealers I got is Morphe Fluidity Concealer from their boutique in Las Vegas (btw, you can get Jeffree Star Cosmetics in Morphe boutiques in the US!). Wasn't expecting too much, but it has become one of my instant favorites after the first use! This full coverage concealer lasts long and covers very well yet amazingly looks just like second skin!



Morphe fluidity full coverage concealer c2.65 review morena filipina beauty blog
Ingredients
Morphe Fluidity Full Coverage Concealer promises up to 16 hours of wear and formula is transfer- resistant, sweat- proof, water- resistant, Paraben and fragrance- free, and ophthalmologist- tested. The range offers 31 shades.

Morphe fluidity full coverage concealer c2.65 review morena filipina beauty blog
Fluidity is actually a concealer and foundation line; the foundation has a whopping 60 shades! The concealer has far less, but 31 shades? That's still a lot! Yay exclusivity!

The product comes with a paddle applicator; it covers a huge area in one go and I find that it imparts the right amount of concealer compared to the concentrated tip of the good ol' doe foot applicator.

Morphe fluidity full coverage concealer c2.65 review morena filipina beauty blog
My shade is C2.65; it's described at Morphe's official website as 'medium with golden undertones'. Shade is a medium beige with warm yellow undertone; perfect for morenas.

Consistency is semi- creamy; it's moisturizing, easy to spread, and sets efficiently and into a soft matte finish. It is unscented as well. There's also a white concealer for mixing purposes with the rest of the shades in the Fluidity concealer line.

Morphe fluidity full coverage concealer c2.65 review morena filipina beauty blog
Bare under eye

Morphe fluidity full coverage concealer c2.65 review morena filipina beauty blog
One layer of the concealer

The thing with the concealer though is when it sets, it's going to stay and would be hard to even out so do so while it's still in its wet state. I like using the dabbing technique when applying the product because it seems to set beautifully with this way of application.

The concealer has provided a smooth look to my eyes plus covered my dark circles really well-all of these with just one layer. It doesn't feel heavy and looks and feels just like second skin when it finally sets. I also love using this as a facial concealer because of the second skin look, plus the shade I got is perfect for my skin tone.

Staying power is great! I use this in Crossfit workouts and it doesn't budge and settle into lines; this is why I love using this on my face as well because it can withstand my oily skin!

This is truly a good buy; good thing I decided to try it before exiting Morphe's boutique in Las Vegas; it's so affordable yet so good and could give a lot of expensive concealer brands a run for their money. Aside from being multi-purpose, another thing that I love the most about this concealer is it's full coverage, but looks fairly natural on the skin; it really got me through my breakout days when I got back from the USA. I dub this concealer full coverage for everyday and perfect for those who have a lot to conceal, but don't like the flat, heavy look of full coverage concealers.

MORPHE FLUIDITY FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER C2.65 RATING

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)