Sephora Shower Balms: New favorite body wash!

Sephora Shower Balms review


PRICE: P268
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Sephora.ph

sephora shower balms review morena filipina blog
THE VERDICT:

'Tis the end of the week once again and all I can think about are long baths and face masks. I can't wait to get home tonight to indulge myself in these new bath babies of mine from Sephora called Shower Balms. As you all know, I'm a body wash fiend and these tubes of gloriously- scented body cleansers make me feel pretty, happy, and calm! Instant favorite!


sephora shower balms review morena filipina blog
Ingredients
Sephora Shower Balms is a line of scented, moisturizing body infused with various oils and moisturizing extracts to keep skin smooth, soft, and sensually fragrant.

One great feature of this product is the packaging: aside from giving me a mental mark with its fluorescent- colored bottles, it's an easy squeeze, silicone type tube; just a small pinch is enough to get the product out; no stress success!

sephora shower balms review morena filipina blog
Consistency is a semi- thick emulsion with an essence feel to it. It lathers well, rinses out easily, doesn't feel dry, and SMELLS GLORIOUS. It leaves a hint of fragrance on my body that leaves me either sensual, happy, energized, or calm, depending on the scent I use for the day.

There are about 6 or 7 fragrances available, if I'm not mistaken. Here are the scents I have:

Beach Vibes: tropical, nutty, sunny fragrance with Monoi oil, perfect for daytime.
Pillow Battle: clean, cottony scent; perfect for night time.
Surprise Flowers: sensual, fragrant floral; perfect for me time, night time, and sexy time (LOL)
Let's Have Fun: energizing floral; perfect for daytime and anytime you need a mood boost.

This is the first time I'd say for a body wash that all scents are my favorite! I simply can't choose one!

I highly recommend Sephora Shower Balms if you love bath time or simply want a body treat to give yourself whether at the start or end of day.

GET 10% OFF WHEN YOU USE MY CODE MARTHA UPON CHECK OUT AT SEPHORA.PH

SEPHORA SHOWER BALMS RATING

Please visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details.

Post a Comment

0 Comments