5 Cool Gift Suggestions from Healthy Options for the health buff


One of my fantasies is to receive an uncapped shopping spree at Healthy Options. It's a feel- good grocery that I love visiting and shopping at most especially when I'm on my strict eating phase. When I get rich, my pantry will only be filled with stuff from this store!

Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

Christmas is nigh and since health and wellness is the trend these days (I stan this trend!), Healthy Options is a great place to look for gift suggestions to your health buff friends and here are my top five favorites from this store.



1. SKIN CARE

- From Aztec Clay, Thayers Witch Hazel Toner, to Andalou Naturals, this is the best place to get natural and organic skin care for the environment and ingredient- conscious.

2. SUPPLEMENTS

- Health is wealth indeed and to safeguard it, we need supplements to support our body. Healthy Options is our go- to for supplements because not only it is affordable, but I also love the variety of supplements this store has to offer.

3. HEALTHY, QUICK FOODS

- Aside from supplements, I also love healthy Options' array of healthy foods from grains, nuts, seeds, and other general cooking needs. I also get here grains that are not available in most supermarkets such as Basmati, Couscous, and Quinoa in friendly sizes.

4. HEALTHY SNACKS

- Whenever I'm binge watching on Netflix, I always have a snack in hand. I love Healthy Options' snack section because most of the selections are on the healthy side: the snacks are all- natural, baked, uses natural preservatives, and above all, taste great too.

5. HEALTHY OPTIONS GIFT HAMPERS

- Look no further if you are looking for an impressive gift to give. Healthy Options has just released their gift hampers for 2019 starting at P2,995. You get a well- curated selection of their finest brands that are fit for whatever personality: there's one for the foodie, the drink connoisseur, the health- conscious, and more!

I visited their new branch at Uptown Mall lately and boy, it is huge! I also love that it's stocked to the brim; everything I need from the store, I found here.

There's also the Healthy Options cafe, which I believe is the first for their branches around Manila. I was just in a hurry when I dropped by, but I'll surely try it out when I get the time.

For more information on Healthy Options' holiday gift hampers, please visit HEALTHY OPTIONS on Facebook for more details.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Love the cafe kahit pagod sa kapipili sa healthy options pwede ka mgka pag relax sa cafe nila

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, healthy options is the best options indeed for healthy living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Healthy Options! This post is just in time for the holidays! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)