Esfolio Cleansing Foam: Nurturing clean for everyday

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review, price


PRICE: P359.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at beautymnl; esfolio.ph; Watsons stores

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

One of my favorite skin care products lately is the good ol' facial wash. I found myself collecting them lately! One facial K-Beauty facial wash brand that I've used often in the last three months is Esfolio Cleansing Foam; it's a wide range of cleansing foams that are gentle to my skin, doesn't make skin feel like glass and rubber band.



Esfolio Cleansing Foam is a range of deep- cleansing facial foams infused with natural ingredients that address a wide variety of skin concerns.

There are actually a LOT of variants available; if you're a user of Esfolio, you will realize that almost each cleansing foam variant directly corresponds to each sheet mask variant available; there are about 13 sheet mask variants if I'm not mistaken and I'm not so sure if the cleansing foam variant comes in this amount too, but one thing I know is there are a lot!

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review morena filipina skin care blog
Rose Cleansing Foam ingredients
Rose Cleansing Foam is a rose- infused cleansing foam with hydrating and revitalizing Rosa Damascena Flower Water.

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review morena filipina skin care blog
Herb Cleansing Foam ingredients
Herb Cleansing Foam contains six herbs that help comfort, soothe, and calm the skin.

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review morena filipina skin care blog
Esfolio's products are always well- packaged; the aesthetic is cute and pleasant as well. For P359, the tubes come in a protective box that's equally well- designed too; however, I find the excess box packaging a bit wasteful; the tubes look good anyway so no need for the box.

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review morena filipina skin care blog
The tube opening is sealed with a sticker aluminum seal. What a great detail to make consumers feel that the product is fresh and safe!

Esfolio Cleansing Foam review morena filipina skin care blog
Rose and Herb cleansing foams have the same creamy white color and rich cream consistency; the foams have pearlized swirls all over and I believe it's one of the moisturizing ingredients, which gives this product a not-so-drying feel even if it's a high foaming cleanser. Rose smells like rose and Herb has a lavender- ish scent; it rinses off easily as well.

My skin doesn't feel taut and dry after rinsing; I also love the scents of the variants. No breakouts or weird stuff that I have noticed with my skin during usage. I can't say though if this is low pH, which is ideal for the skin's health, but it's not a huge concern of mine anyway; regardless of the facial cleanser, I need something that cleans effectively, doesn't make my skin feel dry, and smells good.

Esfolio Cleansing Foam is a good, nurturing facial wash for everyday use and there are a lot of variants available that you can choose from to address your skin needs.

P.S. Another favorite of mine is Charcoal Cleansing Foam; it's good at removing excess sebum and the facial wash I used in my curated anti- acne skin care routine that helped end my 8-month battle with acne. :)

ESFOLIO CLEANSING FOAM RATING

Please visit ESFOLIO PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Love to try the herb cleansing foam 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa facial wash d naman ako mapili as long as d ngpapadry ng face skin ko, nakagamit na din ako ng esfolio and maganda sya, malambot sa face and mabango!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love switching up my facial wash from time to time. This will be next on my list! Love trying out different facial washes.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)