SNEAK PEEK: BDJ 2020 Planners and Journals

"Planning is half- winning"

BDJ 2020 Planner and journal review morena filipina beauty blog
This is one of the most powerful mantras I have ever heard and been living by for as long as I can remember. Planning is setting yourself up your success: you come more prepared, appear more confident, execute flawlessly, and make a lasting impression.

Speaking of planning, one great way to put some sense and structure to your goals and plans is a handy journal or planner; there's a certain magic with writing down your goals, dreams, and plans that you don't get from typing on a keyboard; it feels like you're more connected to your aspirations as you carve each and every letter of it on paper that's why even if I'm a digital person, I still have my notebook and pen with me.

BDJ, one of the pioneer local planner and journal brands in the Philippines has just released their 2020 planners. Bellas and TBJ Beshies, check out some of BDJ's 2020 planners and journals and take your pick!


BDJ 2020 Planner and journal review morena filipina beauty blog
Here are two of BDJ's coveted planners: Everything is Possible 2020 and BDJ Planner 2020.

Everything is Possible is a goal- oriented planner with guided pages that encourage you to take actionable steps to help you achieve your goals while BDJ Planner 2020 is the classic planner that is woman- focused and filled with inspiration to energize you every day. I personally like the sleek look and theme of BDJ 2020: THE UNIVERSE IS IN ME; reminds me so much of The Secret, which principles I live by, and the phrase alone makes you want to live bigger, bolder, and better. What a great way to start 2020!

BDJ 2020 Planner and journal review morena filipina beauty blog
For the seekers, creatives, and adventurers, you will surely love BDJ's Essentials Notebook in minimalist and Origami- inspired design; Quest Journal comes in a shiny, new look inspired by  the galaxy. These unlined journals encourages creativity and a flow of ideas to inspire you to live 2020 by design.

BDJ 2020 planners and journals are now available in leading bookstores. Visit BDJ PLANNER on Facebook for more details.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Omg! ang gaganda naman! mas gusto ko ung planner na madaming topics, quotes and positive sayings, d lang may dates hehe...gusto ko complete, ayoko ng plain planner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to receive my own copy within this week :) kelan mo na receive planner mo, girl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the planner again...They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they make an app too. I'm not really a "write" person but i love their planners and the so many things one can do and achieve with them. I really hope they make an app.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)