5 Anti-Acne Serums to try


A friend and I spoke last night about random stuff, and one of the topics that we discussed in length was skin care. Skin care indeed is becoming a priority for a lot of Filipinas and a lot just want to be educated better nowadays when it comes to skin.

My friend has acne- prone skin and she particularly asked for serum that's perfect for her skin type and concerns: won't break her out, feels light, and preferably has acne- fighting properties. Here were my recommendations:


1. DRUNK ELEPHANT T.L.C. FRAMBOOS GLYCOLIC NIGHT SERUM

- Best serum discovery for 2019! This was actually a huge purchase commitment because of the price tag, but had I known that it would be THIS amazing, I would have purchased the 90ml size. It literally transformed my skin from being acne- infested to being normal and clearer. 

P.S. This works great as a spot treatment too!


- Zinc is one of the best ingredients against acne and Niacinamide helps lighten spots and at the same time, strengthens cells for better regeneration. This serum by The Ordinary conveniently fused both to help combat and keep acne at bay.

3. ESTĒE LAUDER CLEAR DIFFERENCE ADVANCED BLEMISH SERUM

- I know beauty blogger friends who are using this thing. Estēe's Clear Difference range is specifically targeted to blemish- prone and oily skin types; it has Salicylic Acid that increases cellular turnover and at the same time, kills acne- causing bacteria.

4. MARIO BADESCU ANTI-ACNE SERUM

- I haven't tried this yet, but I've been meaning to. Mario Badescu is one of my go- to anti- acne skin care lines whenever I'm having a bad breakout so I trust that this thing works. MB's Anti-Acne serum features Salicylic Acid and Thyme extract that help decongest, disinfect, and clear up the skin.

5. BRTC BLEMISH SERUM

- Korean skin care brand, BRTC, is known for their medical and botanical grade skin care products. This serum features Tea Tree, Willow Bark extract, Allantoin, and BRTC System (patented Blue Phyto Complex, AC Control Complex, and Anti-Blemish complex) to control acne as well as shine.

Which of these anti-acne serums have you tried already?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. wla pako natry na gnyan pero d nmaan sa ngmamayabang konti lngg naman ako ng pimples hihi..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)