BEAUTY BULLETIN: Cool new updates + Perfect Whip Now Available in the Philippines!


Just some cool updates that I'd like to share with you before I officially call it the weekend!

Shiseido Perfect Whip Facial Wash now in the philippines
While browsing my timeline, an ad of Senka Philippines popped on my feed. I browsed the page quickly and thought " Is Perfect Whip finally in the Philippines???" So I posted about it on THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S UNITE (join this Facebook group of mine, if you haven't and if you're a beauty lover!) and the TBJ Beshies have eagerly reported that indeed, it's finally and officially available in the Philippines!



To the uninitiated, Perfect Whip is one of Shiseido Senka's most popular products among Filipinos. It's a creamy, rich, frothy facial wash that bubbles into a huge foam that you can sink your face into. Cool, huh?

I have reviewed Perfect Whip HERE so check it out if you want to know how it works!

Benefit Philippines Brow Styler
Benefit has just added a new, cool product to their extensive brow collection; ladies, say hello to Brow Styler.

Brow Styler is a 2-in-1 powder and pencil product for brows. It helps you achieve, thick, full, fluffy, super model brows in a flash. The waterproof wax pencil ensures that your brows are covered the entire day 

Watsons Philippines
Being a Watsons member has a lot of perks: from freebies, discounts, promos, to AN ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO BORACAY!

In the recently concluded SHARE THE SUN campaign, Watsons held a contest and they gave away a 3-day/2-night trip for 2 to 20 loyal card holders and their companions.

Watsons flew their loyal members to Boracay and stayed at Shangri-La Boracay Resort and Spa. The winners were also given beauty bags containing beauty products that can be found in Watsons.

I'm an avid Watsons card holder and I'm crossing my fingers that I will soon win in contests like this!

How do you get a chance to participate in amazing contests by Watsons such as this? All you have to do is just become a Watsons Card holder. The perks are: lifetime membership, exclusive discounts, 2x more points on Watsons- branded products, 5x points on your first transaction, during your birthday month, plus exclusive access to member events.

For more information, just visit WATSONS PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Otterbox iphone 11 pro and iphone 11 pro max
Otterbox iphone 11 pro and iphone 11 pro max
Otterbox, one of the best smartphone protection solutions in the world (I can say this because I own two Otterbox cases and when I had my first, I never went back haha!), has just unveiled their iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max cases. Choose from their stylish hard cases to the funky Otterbox + Pop Socket cases.

Visit OTTERBOX PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Ganda ng perks pag member ka ni watsons hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! dami happenings! when and how? wla kami nabalitaan dun sa boracay promos huhu! watsons ah ngsesecret ka hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watsons Member here! Love their perks and higher point system. I joined because of Hada Labo, Fresh Lab products, and Biore sunscreen. Also because almost all our toiletries, skin needs, vitamins and meds we buy from Watsons so a month ago I decided its time to be a member. Hope I win too!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)