Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review: New favorite body scrub!

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review, price, demo


PRICE: P333
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, supermarkets; Lazada

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

One of my favorite bath items is a body scrub. I really spend time scouring beauty stores for the best body scrub available. Most of the time, I end up loving expensive body scrubs because they're grittier, smell great, and have good quality overall. Most affordable ones, unfortunately, are not gritty enough and I end up using more than I should; and if ever I find a gritty one, it's always infused with a whitening ingredient. I know what I'm talking about; body scrubs are a big body care product favorite of mine and I have tried a ton already! :D

Imagine my excitement when Dove brought the new Exfoliating Body Polish to the Philippines; it's apparently a best- seller in the US and UK. I have used it for 4 days straight and it's now one of my favorite body scrubs; no need to spend a lot for a good quality scrub!



Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review morena filipina beauty blog
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish is a body scrub that exfoliates and nourishes with 1/4 moisturizing cream, a signature of Dove's bath care products. It comes in three variants: Kiwi Seeds and Cool Aloe, Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk, and Pomegranate Seeds and Shea Butter.

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review morena filipina beauty blog
Ingredients

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review morena filipina beauty blog
The product comes with an additional cover to prevent accidental spillage.

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish review morena filipina beauty blog
All the three variants smell ridiculously amazing! My biggest favorite is Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk because it smells so delicious! Like sweet, milky oatmeal or cake in a jar!

Consistency is whipped, creamy, and runny so it will be spreadable. It is very gritty indeed! I only need a small amount to cover portions of my legs; that gritty texture plus spreadability makes it an economical product.

More things to love about this product: easy to rinse out, leaves skin smooth and fragrant after shower, and the moisturizing cream offsets the oftentimes drying effect of exfoliation.

Finally, I now have a go- to affordable body scrub that has the quality of expensive ones. I highly recommend this product and all the scents because they smell individually great!

Have you tried this product already? What are your thoughts?

DOVE EXFOLIATING BODY POLISH RATING

Please visit DOVE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)