Flormar Invisible Loose Powder: A gem in the department store!

Flormar Invisible Loose Powder in Silver Sand review, price, demo


PRICE: Around P300
FROM:
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in SM Department Stores

Flornar Loose Powder review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

There are products that have been sitting in your dresser for a long time without you knowing that they have lots of potential, until you give them that one chance. Such is the case of Flormar's Invisible Loose Powder. I've had this for a couple of months now and decided to give it a try a couple of weeks back and I've been using it since then! This affordable powder has good oil control, impressive smoothing effect, and great for baking. No wonder some makeup artists would say that this is one of their favorite affordable loose powders!


Flormar Loose Powder is a mattifying, smoothing loose powder; it uses a special technology that gives all these benefits, plus makes the powder pure, silky, and easy to apply on the skin.

Flornar Loose Powder review morena filipina beauty blog
Here's the powder puff that's included in the jar. Sorry for the disgusting look of it; I used the product before remembering to take a photo haha! The puff is a fluffy cotton, although it doesn't feel that soft and smooth; it's good enough when you can't find any other applicators around or when you are traveling.

Flornar Loose Powder review morena filipina beauty blog
The powder is in a shade called Silver Sand; it's basically a plain white translucent powder. It is soft, silky, smooth, has a mild perfume fragrance, and it's a low- dusting powder that doesn't make me cough or wheeze when I apply it on my nose area.

Flornar Loose Powder review morena filipina beauty blog
I used the powder here to set my liquid foundation. It has a light blurring effect and yields little to know white cast, but I apply the powder using a fluffy brush to minimize whatever white cast there is. The best part about this powder is it can be used for baking and setting; not all loose powders have this capability plus it has the most forgivable white cast among all affordable loose powder products I have tried.

How's the staying power? Very good. It keeps my t-zone oil- free for about 3- 4 hours, depending on the weather or whether I'm indoors or outdoors.

I'm just glad that I did not decide to give this away and gave it a try; this reminds me that I may have more gems hiding in my back- ups and I should explore my collection more often! 

Flormar Invisible Loose Powder is perfect for combination normal-oily skin and even dry skin because the powder has light creaminess to it. It's great for everyday because it's affordable and keeps you fresh and matte for a good part of the day!

Have you tried this already? What are your thoughts?

FLORMAR INVISIBLE LOOSE POWDER RATING

Please visit FLORMAR PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. d pa, never pako nakatry ng flormar hehe, may mga faves nako eh hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too and it's also my favorite loose powder to date. Super affordable and effective in controlling oil in my t-zone area.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)