My Christmas 2019 Wishlist


When I was young, I loved writing wish lists during the holidays. I remember, my longest wish list was 4 pages long! Just like any kid, I believed in Santa and that he would grant all my wishes for Christmas. Now that I'm all grown up, I realized that I am my own Santa; if I want something, then I should aim for it. :)

Anyhoo! Here's my Christmas 2019 wish list. I was able to achieve two from this list. Which ones do you think they are? :) Will reveal in a Christmas Gift Unboxing video soon! :)

1. LOUIS VUITTON MULTI-POCHETTE ACCESSOIRES

- This ubiquitous bag took over Instagram last September and it was sold out even before stocks reached stores. This reinvention of Louis Vuitton's famous Pochette Accessories line is both funky and chic, perfect for travel, for everyday, and even for night wear because of its highly customizable design.


I fell in love with this bag the first time I saw it mainly because of the look. I thought it was a cool bag and I loved that everything's detachable essentially giving you 3 pouches and 4 bags. I actually need a makeup kit, but I really find Small Leather Goods a wee bit waste of money for something that has very limited use; when I saw this, I thought that it can be a makeup kit and bag at the same time.

I reserved a set in Khaki at Louis Vuitton Greenbelt 4. Hopefully, I get mine before Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed!

P.S. To date, there are 100 people in the wait list for this bag in Khaki at Louis Vuitton Greenbelt 4.

2. RIMOWA ESSENTIALS TRUNK

- I recently sold my 6- year old Rimowa Salsa Air. I will soon purchase the new Rimowa Essentials luggage, but this time in the trunk size and shape so it can fit boxes. The height of this luggage also is perfect for budget airlines, especially US budget airlines. Oh, I'll get it in the color white too!

3. CHARLOTTE TILBURY EYESHADOW QUAD IN PILLOW TALK

- I have been eyeing this eyeshadow palette for the longest time because I love the shades: perfect for an easy, pretty, romantic eyeshadow look. I mainly want this for travel.


4. DRUNK ELEPHANT T.L.C. FRAMBOOS SERUM

- I can go on and on about how amazing Drunk Elephant's TLC Framboos serum is. I shall be reserving that for another post, but I just want you to know that it's so amazeballs, I wanna get the 90ml size, the biggest size!

5. A NEW LAPTOP

- I change my laptop every 5 years even if it's still highly usable because I still want to resell it a good price and I don't want to end up completely not saleable, which is what happens to most laptops after 5 or so year. Of course, I'll get a Macbook again; always been a Macbook girl!


6. CANON 80D

- A favorite of Beauty vloggers. This dependable camera has crisp resolution and perfect for shooting sit- down beauty videos. I've always had a problem with my Canon G7X Mark ii's super smart focusing system that it ends up focusing on anything it captures while filming. Canon 80D, a lot said, has a great focus feature, can host a third party microphone (g7x mark ii cannot), and comes at a great price.

7. COMME DES GARCONS SHIRT

- Okay, this shirt already grew on me.

8. LOUIS VUITTON INITIALES BELT

- A statement belt to keep my pants together. I've been thinking of owning at least one statement/luxury piece for every important piece of clothing and for belts, I'm eyeing this famous design by LV.

9. VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SLING BACK

- Been looking for that statement pair of shoes and in my head, it has always been Valentino's Rockstud shoes; I thought those shoes were gorgeous! I tried one on, specifically the caged version, but it just didn't feel right for my feet. :( I saw the slingbacks, the new version, and immediately fell in love; between the caged and this, this one's more me!

That's all for my Christmas wish list! What's yours?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. ako bukod sa life wishes ko, isang bagay lng, gusto ko tlga ng camera, gusto ko din kasi mgvlog kaso wlang magandang camera hay...pero sana palarin sa mga promo if ever hihi. Merry Christmas sainyo!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)