Christmas Gift Suggestions for Guys + Youtube Vlogmas 5


Christmas Gift Suggestions for Guys + Youtube Vlogmas 5 morena filipina beauty blog
One day before Christmas eve! Are you guys excited?!?! I am because of the food! Every Christmas, I buy all my favorite food like Palabok, Becky's Kitchen cake, and pichi pichi and just pig out; this is one of my favorite things to do on Christmas eve.

Anyway, I just uploaded a new vlogmas video! This time, I'll share with you Christmas gift suggestions for guys that are not the usual (e.g. gadgets, shoes, jeans), but they will equally love as well!

1. EXPERIENCE

- Guys love experience such as a workout routine, gym membership, concert tickets, travel, or even as basic as a full body massage. According to my husband, these are great gifts because it makes him feel good and he appreciates memorable gifts.

2. INSULATED TUMBLER

- Klean Kanteen, Hydroflask, Corkcicle, you name it; this fancy tumbler may be expensive, but it is highly useful. Depending on the temperature of your drink, these tumblers can keep those that way for 8 hours or more and guys will surely appreciate this feature!

3. SUPPLEMENTS

- An insight from my husband and uncles; when they hit a certain age, they are more keen on taking care of their health that's why they look into health supplements more; it's something that they will appreciate as gifts for Christmas because as we all know, supplements can be quite pricey.

4. PERFUME

- An essential vanity item for guys because it's part of the wardrobe and according to some guy friends, it adds to their 'attractor factor'.

5. PLAIN SHIRTS

- Guys can't have too many plain shirts. My husband has like over 30 of them. Plain shirts are an essential because aside from being worn as a regular casual top, it has lots of functions as well such as an inner shirt, lounge wear, and also sleep wear.

Check out the detailed video here:

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. soon ako sa supplements na yan hehe, perfume and plain shirt muna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa! Another one! So grateful! I 100% agree on NUMBER 1 - EXPERIENCES!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)