My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial


My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
It’s the peak of Christmas parties once again and I’ve been seeing friends and people on my social media practicing dance numbers, preparing their outfits, and looking for holiday makeup product and look suggestions.

I’ve got you covered on the makeup part. I’ll share with you an easy, glam, yet a totally head- turning eye makeup look to put the spotlight on you in Christmas parties! I’m sharing with you the products I have used as well, the price, and where to get them.


First, let’s begin with the makeup tutorial:
My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
First, apply skin care and prime your lids before you commence with eye makeup. For eyeshadow primer, I recommend MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hr. Extend Eye Base (around P1,900) because a little goes a long way, it provides a smooth surface for easy eyeshadow application, and allows make up stay on for 8 hours or more.

Let’s now begin with the eyeshadow look. For this look, we will just use neutrals because it’s very easy to use and as the name of the look implies, we want to recreate the ‘night sky’ by playing with dark colors. I chose brown instead of black because the latter can be a bit intimidating to some.

Step 1: Apply a midtone brown shade on the lower lash line using a bullet brush.
Step 2: Grab a tapered blending brush and blend the midtone brown shade upwards, creating a smoked out look.
Step 3: Grab a pencil point brush and apply a charcoal brown (preferably matte) shade on your lower lash line and blend sideways to get rid of stark lines and edges.
Step 4: Grab a small shader brush and highlight your brow bones.

For this look, I specifically chose Guerlain Palette 5 Couleurs in Tonka (Around P2,000+), a beautiful neutral palette with tailor- made shades that seamlessly go well with each other no matter what shade you use; for a time, this is my favorite eyeshadow palette, especially during traveling because it gives me beautifully- defined eyes, no sweat, plus it’s finger application- friendly too!

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
To complete our Starry Starry Eyes makeup look, I used Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Gold Goddess (P1,250). This is my favorite Stila item to date because it’s glitter goodness that can be used as eyeshadow and eyeliner; it basically amps up any makeup look!
Grab a wet/dry brush or a synthetic flat shader and dab the glitter all over your eyes, as if you’re creating a starry night effect.

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
Next, let’s proceed with the rest of our makeup. For foundation, I used Kanebo Luster Cream Foundation (P7,200), a long- lasting, medium coverage foundation that stays put while looking dewy and hydrated for hours.

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
To polish my eyeshadow look and conceal dark circles and spots, I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger (P1,650). This full coverage concealer that stays put, blends well, doesn’t crease, and makes my under eyes look hydrated is one of my HG concealers to date!

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
Next, sculpt your features. I recommend Dior Backstage Contour Palette (Around P2,700+) that provides a natural- looking sculpt and highlight. I love that the powders in this palette are a mix of semi-matte contouring powders and lightly shimmery highlighting powders, making it very natural.

Set your foundation with a semi- shimmery loose powder to give your skin enviable radiance. I love using Guerlain Meteorites in Gold Pearl (limited edition) because it compliments my warm skin tone well and Meteorites on its own is pretty legendary for its luminous yet super natural- looking coverage, as if your skin is drenched in light; this is a limited edition item released back in 2017, but Guerlain Meteorites (P3,300) is a permanent item.

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
Design your brows and I used K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24H Liquid Pen (P895). This is my go- to when I want instant beautiful brows because it’s very user- friendly.

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
This is optional, but I highly recommend if you want a pretty design for your brows. Benefit 3D Brow Tones in shade 2 (P1,660) is a highlighting brow mascara finisher that instantly gives brows and additional ‘oomph’. I love that it instantly gives me a bushy brows effect!

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
Finally, apply lipstick; I also added gloss because the shiny look makes the look even more festive. I used Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Lipstick in Happy Hour (P649) and the new Gloss Vibe in Donut (P599). Happy Skin’s crayon lipstick is pretty famous and a huge favorite of many Filipinas including me and Happy Hour is one of their new shades that instantly became my favorite; it is a pretty toasty brown with a rose undertone. Gloss Vibe is their new product and it’s a non- sticky gloss with moderate shine; Donut is a neutral brown that’s great even for daytime wear.
Complete your look with eyeliner and mascara/falsies. For eyeliner, I recommend K-Palette Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Black (P795) because it’s waterproof and long-lasting!

And here’s the final look!

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
You can buy all of the makeup products I have used to create this look at Rustan’s. The good news is you can purchase online through RUSTANS OFFICIAL WEBSITE; and if you’re a PayMaya user, there are more perks for you!

What is PayMaya?

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
 PayMaya is an e-wallet that enables you to pay for purchases online, pay bills, and send and receive money anytime and anywhere, and so much more, through one handy app. The goal of PayMaya is to open up everyone to a hassle- free payment and shopping experience including those who are financially undeserved and are not eligible to sign up and own credit cards.

It’s easy to sign up for an account at PayMaya. Just download the app, key in your personal information, have yourself verified by detailing your background, send valid IDs, and wait to be verified by their team; verification takes about 48 hours. Once you are verified, you can now start paying bills, sending and receiving money, and shopping online!

PayMaya introduces PAY with PAYMAYA, a new service that only lets you pay for your online purchases with just your mobile number. WHOA. How convenient and easy is that?!

One of the things that I dislike while online shopping is having to key in my debit and credit card numbers, which I don’t have memorized. I also have this fear of becoming a victim of fraud when I key in my card details online. With PAY WITH PAYMAYA, you get a convenient and secure payment option that gives you additional rewards too. Here’s how it works:

Log into your account. For this post, let’s use Rustans.

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
Shop and upon checkout, click online payment/debit card option (this depends on the website).

My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
You will be redirected to the PayMaya checkout page. Click Pay with PayMaya button. You will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) in the mobile number linked to your PayMaya account. Enter that PIN to verify transaction. Once done, you will receive a confirmation text message from PayMaya once the transaction goes through.

Voila! As easy as that! Now that is what you call hassle- free shopping! :D

Pay with PayMaya is convenient, secure, and quick. With this, there is no need to go through the hassle of preparing cash or making sure you’re at home on the day of the delivery of your items because you can easily pay for your purchases using your mobile number!

For beauty, Rustan’s, VMV Hypoallergenics, Landers, and Rose Pharmacy are their current merchant partners; soon, there will be more.

If you need more information regarding Pay with PayMaya or any of their services, just go to paymaya.com. For deals this holiday season and beyond, go to paymaya.com/deals.
My Beauty Picks for a Glam Holiday Look + Starry Starry Eyes Makeup Tutorial paymaya how to morena beauty blog philippines
P.S. Here’s a sweet deal by PayMaya and Rustans in case you want to shop for the products I have used in this tutorial!
Basta online shopping, don’t pay cash. PayMaya!

Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by PayMaya and The Beauty Junkee

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. lovely look! ako din now na pasko i did a bit of shimmering eyes hehe, Merry Christmas po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These products are to die for!!! The final look is glistening! Looove it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)