Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) + Youtube Video Vlogmas 6


Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Hey hey hey! Before we proceed with this blog post, I would just like to greet everyone:

HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS!

I hope you've had the most wonderful Christmas and I hope it was well spent between family, friends, and yourself as well. :)

I decided to took a semi- break from blogging just to rest and spend more time with the family. Now I'm back and would just like to share with you my hauls and gifts for the holidays. :)



Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Christmas gift/haul for myself 1/4. A new laptop, the Macbook Pro Touch Bar 2019 edition. My laptop is already 4 years old and it has been my strategy to sell my current laptop by the time they hit 4 or 5 years old or while they're still 50% in good condition so I can still sell the unit at a pretty good price; that way, I don't have to shell out a huge amount for the new unit.

My previous Macbook Pro 2015 edition has hit 4 years old this year so I decided to sell it and replaced it with this new laptop.

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Christmas gift/haul for myself 2/4. Like my laptop, I have also replaced my 7- year old Rimowa Salsa Air this year with the new Rimowa Essentials Trunk Luggage; this is the second to the largest trunk size of the brand. I sold the old one because its height does not meet anymore the luggage height minimum of USA- based budget airlines; I plan to travel to the US maybe next year or the year after and use my US Visa as much as I can and I don't want to keep on paying the penalty every time! Also, the trunk configuration will finally allow me to bring home the boxes of luxury bags that I buy abroad.

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Christmas gift/haul 3/4. Valentino Rockstud Slingback heels. This is my first ever pair of luxury shoes. I just bought it for formal events and for the heck of it. :D

Valentino's Rockstud is the only pointy shoes style that snuggly fits my wide feet that's why I went for it. I love the cage style, but found it too constricting to walk in that's why I went for the slingback; it's sexy and classy, but the sling keeps on falling so I have to buy one of those gel stoppers for slingback straps.

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Christmas gift/haul 4/4. Louis Vuitton Multipochette Accessoires. My second luxury bag for the year. I had no plans of buying another bag for this year, but this bag just caught my eye and I had to get it for a couple of reasons:

1. I was looking at buying a Louis Vuitton pouch, but if I was going to pay a ridiculous amount for a pouch, I want it to do or something else or be part of another bag.
2. The size of the small pouch of the Multipochette is perfect as a makeup kit.
3. This bag is more than a bag; it's an accessory and beautifully amps up any outfit.
4. This bag offers 4 bag styles in one!

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
A small makeup christmas gift/haul for me to me as well: MAC Studio Fix face collection. Foundation, Powder, and concealer. I decided to give the liquid foundation another try as I didn't really like the old one; I heard it's been reformulated so let's see. The liquid concealer is new and I'm excited to try it. The powder foundation is a need because this makeup is one of my everyday essentials.

Onto my Christmas gifts!

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Christmas gift from my husband. <3 :="" a="" and="" around="" beautiful="" beauty.="" bgc="" bordeaux="" christmas="" from="" get="" gifts="" going="" gold-="" gushed="" his="" husband="" i="" immediately="" it="" lined="" made="" me.="" me="" my="" nike="" of="" over="" p="" pair="" part="" purchase.="" runners="" spotted="" surprise="" this="" to="" told="" was="" we="" were="" when="">

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Adidas workout tees from mom, nightie from my sister in law, and a workout tank top from my other sister in law.

Christmas Gifts and Hauls For Me! (2019) morena filipina blog
Laptop bags: a regular laptop bag from the husband by a brand named Tucano, an Italian laptop accessories brand and iLab laptop case to protect my bag when I decided to bring it in a backpack. Pusheen pouch and cat notebook from Typo from my mom, new Anker power bank and Lightning Port for my new laptop from me to me (damn, Macbook is really making a killing out of these tech accessories LOL), and hair clips and earrings from Marge, my Facebook fan page moderator.

Watch the full Youtube video plus I also shared my tips on how I plan and decide on my Christmas gifts each year:


It was a good Christmas indeed. :) Thankful for all these gifts, big or small.

How about you? What did you get for yourself this Christmas?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your Christmas gifts with us! You are truly blessed!Your strategy for buying big ticket item is a light bulb moment for me. 2020 is the right time for me to start. Will either get a smartphone or a new laptop. Learned a lot from this video especially about height requirement for luggages in budget planes. Kaloka! Anyway, Happy New Year to you and Randy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched it po! sana all! ipon ipon nako hehe.. Happy New Year po!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaa! These are such awesome picks! Wish I can afford those huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have to buy anything for me this Christmas. My husband already bought everything i hoped to buy: ring light mirror, hair styler, cooking pans, wooden cooking utensils and a new knife set. He even gave me his desk so I can have my own vanity area in our room. I have plans for 2020 though! MAC, HUDA, and BENEFIT for myself with my own money 💜

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the gifts you bought for yourself! You truly deserve to pamper yourself ~ and I think sulit naman cos those are the things you will really need. Happy New Year, Martha! :)

    - Hazel https://hazywanders.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grabe naman 'tong haul na 'to. Nakakalula masyado pero ang ganda jung Louis Vuitton na bag infairness. 🙈🙈🙈

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)